Click Here!

Fate of the Duel

foeofthelance

So I was watching the three film summary of Gundam SEED, when I noticed something. In the series, both Dearka and Yzak heavy damage during the final battle a Yachin Due, as a result of the three extended pilots I believe. Dearka gets hit, Yzak takes him out, and then gets hit himself. But in the movie, Dearka gets pummeled by La Crueset, and...there's no Yzak. Not a scene, not flash. You watch Dearka get wrecked, but no sign of Yzak anywhere, even though they both move to intercept La Crueset when he attacks the Archangel.

So can anyone tell me the canon answer for the final fate of the Duel? I know Yzak isn't piloting it in Destiny, so where did it go?

Guest Big Samurai

Considering that Duel is the 'base' model for all of the other Gundam models -- this information comes from MAHQ, by the way -- and the first 'official' Gundam in that development series, it is quite likely that it was retired and used as a basis for the Windam models.

Hmm. Yzak is responsible for taking out two of the Extended. I wonder how that changed in the movie ... ?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.