Click Here!

You are not a teenager in the body of an - - -

Solaris

Adult! You are not a teenager anymore, start behaving like an adult, you bitch!

You ranted on your FB about how your son is in the profile picture of your father-in-law whom you despise and wanting it to be taken down, anyway possible even got your lawyer involved on it. Your girlfriends from High School who think your SHIT doesn't stink, cheer you on agreeing with your rant. If your 15 1/2 year old son didn't want the photo done with his grandfather, he would have said so and the photo never done, but your son happens to like his grandpa, even though he has to live with you, he doesn't even likes you!

You may act like you are the cat's meow on FB and everywhere else, the thing is, your antics towards your husband's father and people who see you in other lines of work tell a very different story. You act like you are the best thing in town and yet, if you look at what people say about you behind your back, you would be extremely embarressed.

You basically act like you are still in High School instead of being an adult, hun. You gossip and rant about people behind their backs and when you are called out to stop it by your own father, you don't! You continue to act like a bloody teenager. It is like you have not grown up from your High School mindset and your friends act the same bloody way.

But what do you expect from a small city where some of the adults act like kids and the kids act like adults like this girl's son being the adult as he dislikes you but he has to act like it because it is the only way to keep the house friendly.

He is more adult than you ever will be.

*done ranting*

• 4 weeks later...

Ah yes, another case where the parents need to grow up and act their age. Gotta love it. Not. Anyways, just had to say I loved this rant lol. It's a shame we cant say these thing to the actual people they are meant for. Well, we can, and I usually do but that is because I tend to speak my mind more often then not anyways...^^;