Click Here!

Udunie's work

Udunie

Daniel and Max X

they were so sweet. I can relate to Dan's feeling not to tell what's going on in his head. I can just talk about it at the right time.

Nice chappy

thanks

Hey,

Thank you! I'm a pretty introverted person myself, so I understand what you are saying.

I think a lot of their conflicts are comming from the fact that they have so different personalaties ^^

I'm glad someone can relate to the characters!

Guest Krystal

I thought for sure that Asad was the oldest!! but now that you explained it I can see how Husam is older. Also Husam and Alex are sooooooo cute together you should more about just those two!! :)

I thought for sure that Asad was the oldest!! but now that you explained it I can see how Husam is older. Also Husam and Alex are sooooooo cute together you should more about just those two!! :)

Hi Krystal,

Thanks, I glad you like them together, I think they have a good chemistry, and they will certainly have more things together in the future. I would like to give some 'screetime' for all the brothers, though ^^

Desert Wind

It was a nice chapter since Husam and Alex reconciled and it made more clear why Husam acted like he did. It was nice to see someone trying to help Alex, he more or less has no one on his side. I'm glad that Fathi tried to oppose Husam the brothers seemed to be an unit against Alex now the constellation is shifting. Can't wait till they will feel comfortable with each other, but I'm sure it will take a while till then.

I know I'm a little bit pushy and have no patient but I would like to read about Asad and Alex, too. I mean till now it seemed there was always something else more urgent or that came in their way. There were no opportunity to get to know each other. Asad also seems to be terribly occupied.

The other thing I'm also missing is Alex background you hinted several time at it and I can't wait till you go in this direction.

Thanks for sharing

Guest writeaddict

Oh. That was certainly an interesting chapter and it gave us some background that definitely explains a lot. I like how Alex is slowly but surely gaining the trust and acceptance of all the princes and I look forward to seeing how their relationship will progress. The only one really left is Asad but they had their moment in the beginning and he seems to be one of the princes that understands Alex best. It was sad and surprising to find out what happened to Husam but it does explain his behaviour toward Alex. Good job.

Desert Wind

It was a nice chapter since Husam and Alex reconciled and it made more clear why Husam acted like he did. It was nice to see someone trying to help Alex, he more or less has no one on his side. I'm glad that Fathi tried to oppose Husam the brothers seemed to be an unit against Alex now the constellation is shifting. Can't wait till they will feel comfortable with each other, but I'm sure it will take a while till then.

I know I'm a little bit pushy and have no patient but I would like to read about Asad and Alex, too. I mean till now it seemed there was always something else more urgent or that came in their way. There were no opportunity to get to know each other. Asad also seems to be terribly occupied.

The other thing I'm also missing is Alex background you hinted several time at it and I can't wait till you go in this direction.

Thanks for sharing

Hi sardo,

Thank you, I'm glad you liked the chapter! ^^

I will try to have a bit more of Asad in the next chapters. I want to have equal attention on all brothers, but so far I only had time for the twins and now Husam :D

About the background... It will come up in later chapters too, so there will be a bit more about it, but I don't know yet how deep I want to go into it... But I certainly haven't forgotten!

Anyway, thanks for reading! ^^

Oh. That was certainly an interesting chapter and it gave us some background that definitely explains a lot. I like how Alex is slowly but surely gaining the trust and acceptance of all the princes and I look forward to seeing how their relationship will progress. The only one really left is Asad but they had their moment in the beginning and he seems to be one of the princes that understands Alex best. It was sad and surprising to find out what happened to Husam but it does explain his behaviour toward Alex. Good job.

Hi writeaddict,

I'm glad you liked the chapter, I wanted to give a bit of an insight to Husam and his motifes ^^

There will be some progress about Asad too, though a bit slowly, but I haven't forgotten about him :D

Hugs,

Udunie

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.