Click Here!

Harry Potter/ Percy Jackson

Guest Nour1122

Guest Nour1122

I've been searching everywhere and there seems to be minimal Harry Potter/ Percy Jackson and The Olympians crossovers! The ones that I have found are on FF.NET and half are just a notch above garbage-worthy and the other half is Het, so the point is moot. They ALL seem to be abandoned though. I don't have any particular plot for you to follow, I just wanted to set this challenge to try and get some new reads out there for a seriously underestimated crossover possibility.

My minimal requirements:

MAIN PAIRING MUST HAVE HARRY!

MAIN PAIRING MUST BE SLASH! - I don't mind background Het pairings, I quite enjoy the idea of a reformed Luke getting together with Hermione.

HARRY MUST BE BOTTOM! - can't stand Top!Harry, makes me shudder

Other than that, I just have a few suggestions:

Have plot, I can think up hot and heavy smex between Harry and Percy all day long, but I'm not interested until I see an interesting background leading up to it.

I don't get squicked easy, so as long as it's not drawn out amputation of limbs, I'm pretty okay with it.

Non-DH epilogue compliant, hence the SLASH request

Threesomes/ Moresomes are welcomed and encouraged! I envy people who have the ability to split a relationship between three people and still make it work!

Don't start it if you don't plan to finish it, it really does pain/irk me when I see a good story with a strong foundation get tossed into the black hole of forgotten projects.

Other than that, have fun with it! This challenge is mostly set to get the blood flowing in this particular crossover. Have a great night you guys and I hope to hear some responses soon!

Most Sincerely,

Nour

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.