Click Here!

Troll

Guest Shwee

I got a nasty... well, more stupid really, review:

http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=read&no=600082150&limit=&page=2

I've gotten a review from this Anon before, but I chose to just delete it and move on. But for a second visit to the same fic... I guess this person just wanted to see if they could get away with it again. I couldn't get an author's page for this character.

I really, really hope you can help me out here. :/ Nothing quite kills the will to write like this sort of thing.

Hi there Shwee,

Because this person didn't log in, I have no real recourse at this point. I am, however, looking at extended logging software so I can get more than the last 2000 visits information, logged in or not. With my having seen this now, rather than when you posted, that limitation on logging makes it so TIMEWISE I can't go very far back and actually SEE where this person is coming in from and potentially trace them.

Sorry I couldn't help more at this point.

It's okay; after posting this I looked over another person's problem with trolls and saw that you told them to disable anonymous comments. I kinda figured this was what my troll did, so I disabled anonymous posts, too.

I'm going to delete this comment for now and will let you know if anything else crops up. Thanks so much for getting back to me, though!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.