Click Here!

KH Story Challenge

Guest Lady Izayoi_Tsukiyomi

Guest Lady Izayoi_Tsukiyomi

Riku returns to the Darkness as its King. He desires a Queen and chooses and captures his old, dear friend Sora. Axel is also back and finally has what he'd wanted all along: Roxas. Can Sora's friends rescue them in time before they submit to the Darkness?

Hmm....we'd like to see....cross-dressing on Sora and Roxas's parts, non-con, mpreg, kidnapping...rest is up to you. We like to sometimes give Sora and Roxas both male and female genitals but that's up to you too. Get back to us, alright? Thank you.

Guest Lady Izayoi_Tsukiyoimi

Riku returns to the Darkness as its King. He desires a Queen and chooses and captures his old, dear friend Sora. Axel is also back and finally has what he'd wanted all along: Roxas. Can Sora's friends rescue them in time before they submit to the Darkness?

Hmm....we'd like to see....cross-dressing on Sora and Roxas's parts, non-con, mpreg, kidnapping...rest is up to you. We like to sometimes give Sora and Roxas both male and female genitals but that's up to you too. Get back to us, alright? Thank you. My email address is izayoi_tsukiyomi@yahoo.com. Email me if you're interested.

• 8 years later...

Guest Retro95boy, seeing as how this is a nearly 9 year old thread and the signed in user hasn't visited the forum since 2012, I suggest you then write a story based on this challenge and post a link to it here, once you’ve posted it. 

That way the original poster will see it if they ever check back on this challenge. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.