Click Here!

Oh lawd.. Fire Emblem wat

Guest Fortinbras

Guest Fortinbras

Hey guys . . . its been x amount of years since I trekked back to this place. Before anyone asks "Who you is?" i'll tell ye. If you're a Fire Emblem fan [if not , stop reading here lol] then you might have exposed yourself to a piece of . . . um , some story titled Fire Emblem: Royal Flush which can be found here http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544196768

Hahaha yeeeaaah not too good. I wrote that up whilst playing the game. I was also only 14. Like , wow. How so? I was a pervert who just discovered hentai of my favorite anime characters at the time. I didn't even know what hentai WAS XD [or any of the sub categories] Anyways , I borrowed my cousin's Fire Emblem cart and got really into it. Enough that I decided to write up something wild conjured up from the dark recesses of my young & tainted mind. That in the link was the result. Hoo boy . . . i'm 21 now and all I can say is what the hell lol My apologies to those who wanted an update , I remember trying to get chapter 4 cont. below v

Guest Fortinbras

uploaded but at that time a hurricane came and through the storm that year I ended up losing that computer & all of my info for login etc. so that account had to be abandoned. I tried getting help from AFF support but was told they won't give me my login & pen name info back so I left. Years passed . . . a lot changed , my writing style included. I came to think after a while with some support from my cousin , perhaps that story can be rebuilt. I know what I did that made it crappy so I feel like it should be redone. I will have to play the game again to get my story knowledge back so my PSP will help with that. [ GBA emu <3 ] But I really want to fix this , and get some pairing ideas from you fans as well. It seemed mine were unsatisfactory so I want to know who want to see fucking & how lol