Click Here!

Fudge/Hermione/Slughorn

WTW

Okay, listen up, because this is serious fucking business. I'm talking about Hermione/Fudge and Hermione/Slughorn smut, both in pictorial and literary form; or, to be more exact, the COMPLETE LACK THEREOF. What is this? Has the world gone mad? There are billions of fics and pics out there devoted to Hermione/that snotnose Harry, Hermione/that snotnose Ron, Hermione/that faggot Lucius, Hermione/that faggot snotnose Draco, Hermione/that piece of shit Snape, but NOT ONE fic (well, technically there is one now because I wrote it) about Hermione making sweet, sweet love to Slughorn or Fudge? How can this be? How can Rule 34 fail so miserably and so inexplicably? You get some really crazy pairings (like Dobby/Giant Squid), and yet the far less far-fetched Hermione/her teacher who holds her in great esteem and Hermione/the Minister of Magic never get written about or drawn? Fandom, you disappoint me. I mean, I'm not asking for much. I'm not asking for a world without war, or corrupt politicians, or venereal diseases. I just want to live in a world where I can go to Deviantart, type in "hermione slughorn" and find a shitload of mind-blowing original artwork and photo manipulations involving Emma Watson, and then go to adult-fanfiction.org and read a well-written fic about Fudge exercising the full extent of his executive power on Hermione. That's all I want, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I can't be. I do my part, but I write slowly and I'm no Photoshop whiz. That is why I want YOU to join me in this noble endeavour. I want you to forget about whatever insignificant activities you are currently occupied with and start cranking out Hermione/Fudge and Hermione/Slughorn smut like there is no tomorrow! Flood the Internet with it! Preach the Word! Together we CAN change the world! We will put an end to the current perversion and usher in a new age in the history of fiction! To work, my brothers and sisters!