Click Here!

A beta that would brain storm with me

autumntears7

Guest Calamus
i want to start a new story but can't think of any and would like a beta too that would be able to help with coming up with any ideas

Could you be a little more specific? What kind of story do you usually write and so on? Fandom? Paring? Gen, Het? Action, Adventure etcetera?

Um that the problem i don't know. I want something different to the norm....

maybe original - definitely yaoi i cant seem to write hent action be better but with humor and sadness?

Could you be a little more specific? What kind of story do you usually write and so on? Fandom? Paring? Gen, Het? Action, Adventure etcetera?

Guest Calamus

How about (example:)

A story about a young boy which escape his life among the aristocrat and start to live among a street gang of kids.

Plotbunny:

(Playing itself in late mid-age, England)

A war has broken out, and people who can afford it are fleeing away from the city. One of the families, were the mother is dead and only the selfish father is left with his young son. When the father find out the city is about to be invaded, he collect all his wealth and leave their house and son behind. Not even caring what happens to him.

Only a very few amount of people are left. Mostly those to weak, sick, poor or those who refuse to leave their homes behind, are left. Later, it occurs they invaders took another root. And instead of attacking the city, they attacked the feeling caravans. So only the people who stayed, are left.

The rules are all gone, but someone steps up and take care of the city. Even if all the residents could fit on the town square, with an more then a arm wide between.

The son, finds his way to other deserted children. All of them very young,, they are being forced to room the street. Eating garbage and sleeping on the streets to survive. By the time being, they are safe. People are to busy to help themselves, to help them. But at the same time, they are also to busy for trying something else as well. So in the beginning, they are safe.

The group of kids contains of all kind of different characters. They take care of each other, after all. Each other is all they got left. But the weaker once wont survive, after all, they have to take care of themselves. If they cant do that, they wont last long. No one will take care of you, you got to do that by yourself.

The group is dominated by a stubborn boy, the same age, which is nothing by a tyrant. The other kids accept this, they do anything to survive. They live in the sewers, because the other people in town don't want them near. They are called the 'Sewer Rats' Or 'The Rats.'

Among the boys and girl in the group. Is a mischievous boy, which soon take interest in the new boy. This stray-cat has been on the street before anyone else been there. He knows everything around them. But the things with him is, 'If you want to know, you gotto come with me!' - That make our hero come in way to much trouble. He is hot-headed and has a policy of, 'Sin with a grin.' and 'If you wont try, you wont know.'

Our hero, is nothing but used to the life in wealth. He accept everything they throw at him, everything they do to him. Because he don't know anything better. He got no courage or bravery. He just sit in the shadow and let everything happen. Not wanting anything to change., just wanting the day to be the same. Because that makes him feel safe. He plan every step carefully, to make sure he stay invisible among the world. To not change anything.

There friendship grow, they influences each other. They grow while the city does the same. New exploits and new threats appear through time. They meet hardship, pain, laughter and sorrow. All in the battle to survive.

----***----

I'm a plot bunny breeder. Those this sound interesting? Just a basic outline. Or are you looking for something else?

How about we add a army - with a pervert leader aiming for our little son

I want the leader to be kind and caring and the army leader the tyrant and would go to all lengths to capture the pack.

The army was from the wining country

The time frame? how about when there was kings and queen?

Prince charming - leader in disguise. (the leader of the opposing army knows he a prince that why he wants to take him back to his own king that was lusting after him - the reason for the war)

Maybe a group of five and a leader ----- two girls and 4 boys??? or all boys??? ranging from 6-12?

The sea rats leader and our boy relationship?

could you be my beta if i promise to make it interesting?

Guest Calamus

How about we add a army - with a pervert leader aiming for our little son - That could work.

I want the leader to be kind and caring and the army leader the tyrant and would go to all lengths to capture the pack. - Do you mean the leader of the attacking country, that he is kind and caring. And that his general (captain, leader ecetera) at the army is the real bad guy? Or do you mean the leader of the Sea Rats?

The army was from the wining country - I assume those attacking the home city.

The time frame? how about when there was kings and queen? - Good idea.

Prince charming - leader in disguise. (the leader of the opposing army knows he a prince that why he wants to take him back to his own king that was lusting after him - the reason for the war) - Do you mean our hero's (the little son's) rascal friend I came up with? Or the leader of the home city? Or?

Maybe a group of five and a leader ----- two girls and 4 boys??? or all boys??? ranging from 6-12? - It could work either way. But it could be a contrast to have girls in as well. Even if they are only bi characters. I think we should do the age between 7-13. But it is your call.

The sea rats leader and our boy relationship? - Do you mean those two building a relationship?

could you be my beta if i promise to make it interesting? - I have never been a beta before. But sure, I could try at least. Beware though, English is not my native language. But I could help with the actually building of the story and the use of words.

How about we add a army - with a pervert leader aiming for our little son - That could work.

I want the leader to be kind and caring and the army leader the tyrant and would go to all lengths to capture the pack. - Do you mean the leader of the attacking country, that he is kind and caring. And that his general (captain, leader ecetera) at the army is the real bad guy? Or do you mean the leader of the Sea Rats? The leader of sea rats - we could add a home town captain too if you want (maybe a former flame with double reasons to find the heir of the throne)

The army was from the wining country - I assume those attacking the home city. - yep that right

Prince charming - leader in disguise. (the leader of the opposing army knows he a prince that why he wants to take him back to his own king that was lusting after him - the reason for the war) - Do you mean our hero's (the little son's) rascal friend I came up with? Or the leader of the home city? Or? The leader be the prince (we could also have a adult rebellion leader?)

Maybe a group of five and a leader ----- two girls and 4 boys??? or all boys??? ranging from 6-12? - It could work either way. But it could be a contrast to have girls in as well. Even if they are only bi characters. I think we should do the age between 7-13. But it is your call. That fine maybe 10-16?? even

The sea rats leader and our boy relationship? - Do you mean those two building a relationship? Yeah a love interest

could you be my beta if i promise to make it interesting? - I have never been a beta before. But sure, I could try at least. Beware though, English is not my native language. But I could help with the actually building of the story and the use of words. No i dont mind as long as i could get help building the story like you see im really the type of person that has a thousand thoughts at once

anyway good nite see you tomorrow - if all was agreed on i will try my first draft for chapter one - this story be dark with a touch of hope - lots of description and some humor if i could

I want the leader to be kind and caring and the army leader the tyrant and would go to all lengths to capture the pack. - Do you mean the leader of the attacking country, that he is kind and caring. And that his general (captain, leader ecetera) at the army is the real bad guy? Or do you mean the leader of the Sea Rats? The leader of sea rats - we could add a home town captain too if you want (maybe a former flame with double reasons to find the heir of the throne)

The army was from the wining country - I assume those attacking the home city. - yep that right

Prince charming - leader in disguise. (the leader of the opposing army knows he a prince that why he wants to take him back to his own king that was lusting after him - the reason for the war) - Do you mean our hero's (the little son's) rascal friend I came up with? Or the leader of the home city? Or? The leader be the prince (we could also have a adult rebellion leader?)

Maybe a group of five and a leader ----- two girls and 4 boys??? or all boys??? ranging from 6-12? - It could work either way. But it could be a contrast to have girls in as well. Even if they are only bi characters. I think we should do the age between 7-13. But it is your call. That fine maybe 10-16?? even

The sea rats leader and our boy relationship? - Do you mean those two building a relationship? Yeah a love interest

could you be my beta if i promise to make it interesting? - I have never been a beta before. But sure, I could try at least. Beware though, English is not my native language. But I could help with the actually building of the story and the use of words. No i dont mind as long as i could get help building the story like you see im really the type of person that has a thousand thoughts at once

anyway good nite see you tomorrow - if all was agreed on i will try my first draft for chapter one - this story be dark with a touch of hope - lots of description and some humor if i could

Guest Calamus

I don’t think we should burry our selves to much in this right now. I think you should try to write a draft, yes.

Here is my E-mail when you feel you want to send it: skrivdoncalamus@hotmail.com

Looking forward to it

Love Trix

cool you read my mind - this is hobby is a stress relief

I don't think we should burry our selves to much in this right now. I think you should try to write a draft, yes.

Here is my E-mail when you feel you want to send it: skrivdoncalamus@hotmail.com

Looking forward to it

Love Trix

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.