Click Here!

Heaven Far Away

Jukstapositioned

Chapter Thirteen Replies:

@Nekoii-desu:

Those are some interesting lyrics! And they're quite fitting as well! Yes, their first time together happened in such an unconventional method. Yet neither would know to thank Ren. Hahah. At the same time, perhaps Ren didn't need their appreciation either, he only needs to rub it in another's face. He will do that soon enough. Hopefully, the next time they decide to have sex, it will be under better circumstances. However, Opiate is quite a strong aphrodisiac and Kazuya drank almost three bottles of that thing, you can imagine how long they were in there for. Truthfully that chapter was harder than expected to write for some reason. Hahah. Ah, it's almost embarrassing to write smut scenes.

Chitose's tears are concoctions of many different feelings, I'm sure. It's hard for me to tease them apart at this moment as well, but it's certainly a soup of many ingredients. Perhaps Ren should watch out for his own future as well. Hahah.

I've trying to get back to RP recently, I've just started a RP community on LJ and that's on tracks now. And I'm still seeking out for new places. *laughs* It's an addiction that can't seem to wash away. My RP muses and my writing muses don't really interfere with one another, and I regard both as honing my writing skills. Slowly. Infuriatingly slow.

Happy Mother's Day to your mother too. I am no where near being a mother and I don't think I'll ever be ready to become one either. *laughs* So I'll just pamper my mother with gifts and love instead! Thank you for the review!

@Gslinger:

Ah Chitose, I can't figure him out either at times. *laughs* Chitose is a hard character to write for just because his background is so complicated. However, there will be no killing off of the main character, so that can be said up front. Of course, the number one is not going to be happy about this. XD

Jobs are so hard to find! T~T I have an interview on Monday, I'm hoping that will go over well. *sigh*

Thank you for the review and encouragement!

Edited by Jukstapositioned

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And so chapter fourteen is finally up. I apologize that it took me so long and yet it was so short. Here comes the excuses! XD I've been so busy looking for a job that I barely had time to do anything else. And now that I've landed one job, the training is hell! @_@ Oh God, I really need to publish my works so I can stay at home and just write/type every day. ><

Random thought of the day: Getting up at 5:30AM from now on for work. Oh God. Kill me, please.

Wah *A* in the review page. My name comes three times in a row. Shits is this what you label as spammage? =X

Anyway, R, R and R 'ed ~! ^___^~ Chapter Fourteen - aftermath was something more! OwO

You find it embarrasign to write smut scenes? Awww shocute~~~ XD I only find it really embarrassing when someone I know personally reads the smut scene's I've wrote >/////////<

GOOD LUCK with work! I don't envy you. Waking at 5.30am... D=

At least my work wakes me up at 9am xD but i only come home at 10pm D=

Hello Gslinger (or would ya prefer Calanthee) *waves waves*, thank you for checking out my story! *squeeks* >//////////<

Edited by nekoii

Chapter Fourteen Replies:

@Nekoii-desu:

Don't the two of them just drive you insane?! I know, I feel the same way as well. But on the other hand, the story would be way too short if they got together after one night of steamy sex. There are still too many issues, and the most important one is certainly the lack of communication between Konbayoshi and Kazuya. Also, the assumptions are killing them as well. Sooner or later, I swear these two will communicate better!

Chitose's interlude will come at the very end of this story, sorry, you'll have to keep on guessing and aniticipating. The next interlude will feature Bakusui, and that should give more of an insight on Chitose's past. For now, enjoy the tension cause I want to see what arises out of it as well! XD

Thanks for reading!

@Gslinger:

Chitose's evil intentions will become more obvious throughout the story, I'm sure of it. It won't be directed just at Kazuya, but at just about everyone else. However, by the end of the story, maybe one can go back and slowly chew upon those intentions and see whether they were truly evil or not.

That family idea is very interesting! XDD If there is ever a parody, that'll be top on my list! Though I am debating about writing another story that's kinda like the prelude to this one? Though I fear that might get a little repetitive, so... >>

And I'm telling you, the only reason why I'm slaving over a job is so that I can have money to buy things. >>

Thank you for reading!

Chapter fifteen has just been posted, hope you all enjoy! ^^ Just a few nights ago, I had this sudden realization that another plot was running through my head. So after jotting down the basics, I wonder if that enthusiasm will continue to persist after I've finished with this story.

Random thought of the day: I'm so tired. @_@ I've not been able to sleep well these past few days, I blame it on my parents who insist that I wake up before noon. >>

About that other plot floating in your head. Let it stew and broil for another week at max.

If you arn't too busy with other stuff (like say, other plots/plans, work, life). Then I suggest you quickly start putting most of the plot (and chapter 1) onto document.

I had a plot stewing in my head for a good few weeks, but I decided to let it stew and dry up, in my head. Because if it ever reached paper... *groans* no. cant.!!! I'm not even done with current work!!! D=

Btw, Parents will always insist you wake up before noon. But when they decided to take ten thousand naps in between noon and night, its totally okay. *rolls eyes*

Chapter 15 is very very very <_<:D:D:D:D:D

:D ............. :D ............... :D

edit: You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message ...

Well thank you for spoiling my fun :P *pouts*

Chapter Fifteen Replies:

@Nekoii-desu:

Yes, the owner is finally capable of some brain as well! I am more proud of him than you can imagine. *laughs* I do believe this is a big step forward and hopefully there wouldn't be three billion small steps backwards in the future to negate this improvement. The next chapter is going to lead into Bakusui's interlude, so it will contain some bits and pieces of information that will seem rather confusing. However, the interlude should be able to explain all that. I am very glad to keep your fangirl heart alive! ^^

As for that other plot, I have jotted down things, but I'm going to let it take its shape and spread its wings a little bit more. So far, I see a very general outline of the story, but the details are not filling in properly yet. So it will certainly take some more time; if not a lot more.

I didn't know this board controlled for emoticons. *laughs* That's rather amusing to see actually. How many did you have originally? Thank you for the review!

@Gslinger:

Chitose seducing Kazuya, now that's a scene I will have to wrap my head around as well. *laughs* Although it may not be specifically with Kazuya, I do foresee some sort of a scene where Chitose may use his abilities to gain what he wants. Where that comes into play, I've yet to be able to pen down. But a different sort of action, Chitose will certainly be able to provide in the very near future.

I actually quit that job of mine after about 3.5 days of working. *laughs* It just wasn't the right thing for me to do, so now, I am back to job hunting. Who knows why I can't sleep. @_@ I will have to resort to naps if this continues up. But it's really quite hot over here that I don't even want to nap.

Thank you for the review and the concern!

Chitose would seduce Kazuya not because he wants him, only to make the boss reveal his true feelings for the kid, but what do I know, I am just an annoying fan and your the author LOL

A worried too active mind which can't be turned off or away from its problems... is some times the worst culprite at bed time. Believe me I have been there, better to work out some sexy plot bunnies in your head until you nod off, if you don't need them now you can save' em for later! <_<

Cal the G

Chapter Fifteen Replies: @Nekoii-desu

Reply to Juka:

I am proud of owner too *beams* and they better NOT take three billion small steps backwards~!!! I'll have a heart attack. (Besides I think doing that would drag your story out another 20 chapters?

xD Do you want that? )

As for the other plot. Well. Just let it flow as it will... and if it ever comes to fruition, we'll see it yeah ;3

(plot bunnies for me, however, are just evil things that can not possibly be good... OTL )

I had tried to put a long long row of " ;):blink::D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D " but they stopped me.

The maximum 'emoticons' you can put in a single post, is 10. See, there are 10 smilies. and that's all you're getting! xDDDD

QUESTION to Gslinger !!!

Is your 'Needs of a Sorcerer' complete?

Edited by nekoii

Reply to Juka:

I am proud of owner too *beams* and they better NOT take three billion small steps backwards~!!! I'll have a heart attack. (Besides I think doing that would drag your story out another 20 chapters?

xD Do you want that? )

As for the other plot. Well. Just let it flow as it will... and if it ever comes to fruition, we'll see it yeah ;3

(plot bunnies for me, however, are just evil things that can not possibly be good... OTL )

I had tried to put a long long row of " ;):blink::D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D " but they stopped me.

The maximum 'emoticons' you can put in a single post, is 10. See, there are 10 smilies. and that's all you're getting! xDDDD

QUESTION to Gslinger !!!

Is your 'Needs of a Sorcerer' complete?

Nekoii, it barely begun, but I am trying to finish up "Darkness" ....writing two stories at once is just dumb, but sometime those plot/bunnies are more like demons than bunnies, and they have the evil tendency to bite you on the ass to keep you writing, and also I have another type of deviate demon harashing me [its called job hunting]....which totally wreaks my concentration, poor Cal the gslinger is possessed by to many nasty demons... they even interfere with spelling and grammar. LOL

Chapter sixteen has just been posted up. Although some things may be confusing in there, the following chapater will explan it in more detail, so I ask for your patience. The chapter title "Bian Lian" can be searched for on youtube. It's a traditional Chinese technique that involves the rapid changing of masks in the duration of a split second's time. Maybe that will make more sense when the chapter was read. The next chapter will be Bakusui's interlude.

The plot bunnies have quieted down, so I'm going to have to take time and work out the details of their droppings. Maybe in the near future, the fruits of such labours will finally see light! XD

Replies to Chapter Sixteen

@Gslinger:

*laughs* I am glad that I was able to suprise you. Although Chitose did it for his own reasons, but shouldn't Kazuya breathe a sigh of relief as Chitose did push him away from a horrible client? >> I guess not. *laughs* I hope Bakusui's interlude will clear up this patch of land a little bit more and explain why Chitose did what he did. As for the owner and Kazuya, I fear their turmoil will continue for a little bit longer at least. But at least there are improvments, even if tiny ones!

Thank you for the review! And you're really fast! o_o I was so surprised!

Chapter Sixteen Replies:

@Nekoii-desu:

You're quite close on figuring out who Koki is, the details will certainly be given in the next chapter! ^^

Chitose was certainly born into the wrong body, imagine if he was born into Konbayoshi or Bakusui's body, ah, it would certainly make much more sense. *laughs* However, I suppose this makes him all the more deceptive. As for the heart attack, the truth is, there really wasn't a heart attack. When using the whip, if not used correctly or used in excessive, it may cause excessive bleeding or accidentally damage organs if a blow strikes too deep. A heart attack was just an excuse that was used to cover up that part. As I am planning out the details of each chapter right now, I hope what happened with Mukai will be written in detail either in Ren's interlude or in Chitose's interlude.

Kazuya is just too innocent, in my opinion. He may like to think that he's the master at deception or whatever, but truthfully, he's still too young. *laughs* Perhaps with more season, he will turn out to be like Chitose? Although that is quite a scary thought.

Bian Lian has been translated into "Mask Changing" because of the technique. However, I was hoping for "Face changing" in the sense that one has many faces/masks that one can wear. And I do speak Mandarin. ^^

Thank you for the review!

Interlude Three Replies

@Gslinger:

Mm, although the review is no longer there, I still see it in my inbox, how strange. *laughs* I wouldn't know whether giving away children is something people do often, but for the sake of this story, I suppose it does happen regularly. Although I wouldn't say the parents give their children away but more like abandon their children. For example, Koki's case would be his family is sinking in debts. So the loan sharks kidnap Koki and tell the family to prepare certain amount of money for Koki's return. Of course, the family cannot gather that amount of money, so Koki will just have to be sacrificed in that sense. I hope that makes more sense for you. Thanks for reading!

neokii-desu:

*laughs* Indeed, Atsushi is not the nicest one around for sure. As for Koki, the short chapter does him no justice. I think, anyone who is capable of winning Bakusui's heart deserves more than one little chapter. XD Koki and Chitose are similar indeed, I think there was a little twist of fate tossed in there. After all, it could have easily been Chitose in Koki's shoes, then... would these things all happen? Although Koki and Chitose are similar, Bakusui is right in the sense that Koki would not be capable of calculating evil, but Chitose is not afraid to let that side take over at all.

As for the people who have died of heart attacks, Koki's heart attack was an excuse, and so was Mukai's. The only one who truly did die of a heart attack is Atsushi. But that's for the future and I digress. *laughs*

Bakusui lost Koki in that room, literally. While Chitose lost Takahiro in that room, metaphorically speaking. Although, Chitose probably lost Takahiro when Kazuya and the owner first met. It's unfortunate in that sense, but without that, we wouldn't have a story here. *laughs* So, perhaps it's not so unfortunate after all. The rest of the story should continue on and resolves this thing between Konbayoshi and Kazuya, return the spot light back onto the main character kind of thing. *laughs*

Thank you for reading!

Dear Juksy,

I enjoyed your latest chapter and the way it reveals the background of the Characters and their motivations. And I love the revengeful Chitose, a hot killer uke….hot… more ways than one. Getting on his bad side could be deadly.

What is that fan girl expression they use, when something grosses’ them out and makes’em want to blow chunks? Scheeve … skeaeve… skreeeve …skeeeeeee LOL bad spelling.

Any way what grosses me out, certainly not people who chose to be a host of their own free will or to pay off their own debts, that’s their choice.

But the so-called upper-class loving parent who trade their child’s flesh to another person to pay off their debts and call it honorable. It just as bad as slavery! Why don’t the kids run away and detest and hate their parents forever. No wonder it does nasty little thing to their lovely heads for they are merely considered chattel that belongs to the family to use as necessary. Ah! So! Maybe that is the difference between east and west?

G, still grossed out!

Dear Juksy,

I enjoyed your latest chapter and the way it reveals the background of the Characters and their motivations. And I love the revengeful Chitose, a hot killer uke….hot… more ways than one. Getting on his bad side could be deadly.

What is that fan girl expression they use, when something grosses' them out and makes'em want to blow chunks? Scheeve … skeaeve… skreeeve …skeeeeeee LOL bad spelling.

Any way what grosses me out, certainly not people who chose to be a host of their own free will or to pay off their own debts, that's their choice.

But the so-called upper-class loving parent who trade their child's flesh to another person to pay off their debts and call it honorable. It just as bad as slavery! Why don't the kids run away and detest and hate their parents forever. No wonder it does nasty little thing to their lovely heads for they are merely considered chattel that belongs to the family to use as necessary. Ah! So! Maybe that is the difference between east and west?

G, still grossed out!

I'm glad you enjoyed that chapter! ^^ Chitose certainly has enough evil to spread for the rest of the cast. *laughs*

As for using children, I cannot say anymore than I have already said. For the purpose of this fiction, I can introduce such situations. However, in real life, I wouldn't know anyone who has or will trade away their children for their own safety. That situation will certainly be more evident to those who are in such a business or if there is such a business at all. It certainly warrants more research, as I'm sure it's a global phenomneon and not just limited to certain parts of the world or certain class of people.

But the so-called upper-class loving parent who trade their child’s flesh to another person to pay off their debts and call it honorable. It just as bad as slavery! Why don’t the kids run away and detest and hate their parents forever. No wonder it does nasty little thing to their lovely heads for they are merely considered chattel that belongs to the family to use as necessary. Ah! So! Maybe that is the difference between east and west?

G, still grossed out!

From what I do know. Here in the South-East (where I live)

In the generation before mine (meaning, my parents generation).

The idea of 'marrying off' their child (either male or female, depending) was a very very popular way to forge blood ties to strengthen alliances or friendship bonds.

Most of the time, these match-made couples arn't always happy with each other, there are rare occasions where by the couple are happy with each other.

But well, the world is modernizing, and more children are becoming educated. So despite being from the East, I myself refuse to the old ways, much to my elders distress. Hehe XD

Slavery, and the act of selling your child to the art and trade of debauchery... Well, I suppose, things like that DO happen, especially in the overpopulated countries.

In China and India, I know for a fact that 'gangsters / mafia' will forcibly take your children from you when you 'owe them a debt', and well, selling these children off to brothels as it is one way of making money from them. Another way is to maim them, then turn them to the streets as beggars. It's an actual fact that is still occurring btw.

As for other parts of the world, and the 'establishments' and 'businesses' they conduct. I too have little idea. And as Juka said, it warrants more investigation...

And that was my 2-cents rant. Sorry if I reddened your ears!

Edit: my time is practically half a day ahead of this forum time...

Edited by nekoii

Nekoii

You didn't redden nothing on me, but simply expressed your knowledge and opinion, which is just as righteous or more, than my stupid uneducation opinion, just the idea that it might be true in some form grosses me out.

If your from the east, your English is a lot better than mine yo :)

But Now I am curious about something [oh damn I am just nosy I guess] if its not a secret what does your Cool name Nekoii Desi mean in english, or did I mess up the spelling Then I beg your pardon?

Old Nosy Cal the G

By the way my last name translates in modern English.... as "past the swamp or wet lands" exciting right LOL, supposedly I had relatives who were smugglers and pirates, who transported whiskey to France and when they came to America were supporters of the British crown.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter seventeen is up. I sincerely apologize about the delay, it seems that I'm hitting a writer's block, this last chapter alone took me so many tries, it's seriously not even funny. :o I ask for your utmost patience as I work around this and hope to have the next chapter out as soon as possible! Thank you!

Random thought of the day: World Cup is so not good for my sleep, but the games are way too exciting to miss!

Chapter Seventeen Replies:

@Gslinger:

Only members are allowed to enter the club, those who are seeking membership must set up an appointment with the owner, manager, trainer and with the last option available, Chitose. Kain's background should be given a little bit more attention to in the coming chapters. If my writer's block ever gets better. :jaws:;;

Job search is still showing no fruits, I hope yours is coming along smoothly!

Chapter Seventeen Replies:

@Gslinger:

Only members are allowed to enter the club, those who are seeking membership must set up an appointment with the owner, manager, trainer and with the last option available, Chitose. Kain's background should be given a little bit more attention to in the coming chapters. If my writer's block ever gets better. :jaws:;;

Job search is still showing no fruits, I hope yours is coming along smoothly!

Juksy,

My job search is a fruitless endeavor, that wastes my time and interferes with my writing. I am considering giving up looking and buying a hot dog cart and selling weiners on the corners, only thing is I need a government grant to afford to doing it. I am considering calling the Cart, B/L Hotties and selling two hot dogs for the price of one fully loaded with the works and nestled together in one roll. LOL Yeah that's ticket o()o Bad, Bad Gslinger

B/L= boy Love :P

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.