Click Here!

<--- Needs a beta for a fun oneshot

Evility

YO! :D

I'm trying to find someone who has a warped sense of humor, similar to my own. I haven't created a story in a couple of years, and this will be my first Inuyasha fanfic. I really like this story(I know I'm biased... lol). It's funny and it tickles my Inu-bone (lol) in so many ways.

I need someone who is an Inuyasha enthusiast, and is an experienced editor. Although I do incorporated slang, I am usually great with spelling , grammar, and punctuation(I admit, I do go comma-happy at times), but I need someone to proof read this and see if the transitions are smooth. It drives me crazy to see a good story go bad due to choppy paragraphs!

I tend to get flowery with my elaboration and need someone to tell me when I go overboard. Constructive criticism, ideas, and suggestions are encouraged!

Rating: Adult++

Expect: M/F, oneshot - complete, language (minor), Beast((only since it's Inuyasha)), BP, humor, LEMON, Oral, WAFF

Here's a short summary:

For once Kagome gets to go back to her own time, without having her favorite hanyou throw a raging tantrum! However, Inuyasha soon gets bored and goes to check up on his miko and gets a huge, bouncing surprise...

I know it's a common Inu theme, but oh well lol! I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in checking out and beta-ing my oneshot.

Thanks for your consideration! :D

Edited by Evility

• 1 month later...
YO! :lol:

I'm still looking for a beta if anyone's interested! Thanks

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.