Click Here!

Inuyasha Choose Your Fate fanfic

DemonYazuha

i wanted to make a inuyasha choose your own fate between who ever reads it and Sesshomaru. i woke up one morning and it was gone so i reposted it and i was told by a reviewer that i may have violated the TOS but i didnt see anything on the TOS page but i wanted to make sure that its alright that i do this. if anyone could tell me that this is ok or not then ill either keep it going or delete it.

Thanks for reading

DemonYazuha

This is what it says in the TOS:

I will post my Requests, Challenges, and other interactive activities on the AdultFanFiction.net Forums, because I understand that the Archive is as a library, and must be reserved for Stories and basic Reviews.

It sounds to me like what you're suggesting comes under the "interactive activities" category. Although I'm not 100% sure what you mean by what you said. Are you suggesting a round-robin type story, where you write a chapter and someone else writes another chapter? Or are you suggesting, effectively, a challenge, where you write a chapter and have others tell you what to write next? If so then that still comes under the challenge heading. I will confirm that though, and perhaps you can confirm exactly what you mean. Thanks. :lurk:

This is what it says in the TOS:

I will post my Requests, Challenges, and other interactive activities on the AdultFanFiction.net Forums, because I understand that the Archive is as a library, and must be reserved for Stories and basic Reviews.

It sounds to me like what you're suggesting comes under the "interactive activities" category. Although I'm not 100% sure what you mean by what you said. Are you suggesting a round-robin type story, where you write a chapter and someone else writes another chapter? Or are you suggesting, effectively, a challenge, where you write a chapter and have others tell you what to write next? If so then that still comes under the challenge heading. I will confirm that though, and perhaps you can confirm exactly what you mean. Thanks. :lurk:

no no no that isnt want i was wanting to do at all i assure you what i am doing is a story but i am mixing up the chapters so the reader has to choose what ever chapter they wish to pick its simple if you have ever read a Choose Your Own Adventure

But a choose your own adventure can't technically be considered an author's note, correct? I think the fic is a great idea and I would personally love to see even a section for "Choose your own adventures" (especially fo InuYasha) but I have a feeling it would be somewhat confusing too...

I dunno, I would like to see it ^^

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.