Click Here!

Guardian Angel

Girlycard666

What if Castiel had been on Earth for longer than he let on to Dean? What if it was his mission to watch out for select individuals that are of interest to the forces of heaven? What if Harry Potter were one of Castiel's charges?

This challenge/request can take place along any time-line or Alternate path, just so long as Castiel is watching out for Harry and Dean both; and so long as Harry meets the Winchesters and hunts with them. SLASH CONTENT is a must!!! Dean/Harry, Dean/Castiel, or Harry/Castiel. It's up to you, just so long as it's there.

Bonus points if you can bring John back in a convincing manner (Such as the Trickster stepping in, or a Demon bringing him back to mess with the brothers). And Extra EXTRA points if you have Bobby yell at and dress-down an Angel that is higher ranking than Anna or Castiel. I'm already working on a response to my own challenge (this one) but I wanna see how others would put a spin on it!

Main characters Required: Harry, Castiel, Dean, Sam

Optional Characters Requested: John, Bobby, the Trickster

Can be any rating and any writing style, with any plot within the confines of the one outlined above. I've been itching to read a story like this since I saw season 4, so please, surprise me and let me see what ya got.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.