Click Here!

I Need Cosplay Advice

shinigamiinochi

I haven't gone to any sort of convention for four years, but this year has found me with money, transport, and housing, so I figured, why the hell not? The problem: I have never cosplayed before, but I really, really want to this year. Sure, I could be like my friends and cosplay as a really easy character, but I want something a bit... different, or at least something a bit cool. So, being a Fatal Frame fanatic, I decided I want to go as my favorite character: Kuze Reika. The problem with this? She looks like:

post-5291-1237046929_thumb.jpg

I have no idea how to proceed with this. Finding her priestess pants will be challenging enough (mostly because they're blue), but the tattoos and the fact that she isn't really wearing a shirt will be very difficult. If I can't do it, I can always pick someone else, but this would be my first choice, and I'd like to know if I can do it at all.

good luck Kiddo, looks very heard to achieve, perhaps dyed blue lace, which is then glued on the body[ use somekind of theatrical body glue... Make the lace thicker over breasts for conceal issues! What about some kind special body pant too! I hope somekind blue cape is included with the outfit too! Good luck, Cal

If you decide to go with Calanthee's suggestion, spirit gum could help with the sticking to skin-- but be careful with the removal. You can pick it up at Party City stores, if there is one near where you live... or other stores that sell theatrical makeup goods.

The idea seems very original though, hope you pull it off well!

• 2 weeks later...

That...looks like a definite case for body paint to be honest. So it depends on what Con you're going to, most of the one's I've been to would make you put something on. Bare breasts generally cause problemsfor them, at least legally. Just a fair warning. As for the priestess pants...try to find an ethnic clothes store, or search the internet. The lace idea might work, if you took a light blue leotard or something and glued it on over that...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.