Click Here!

Added through 1/20/09

Blue Rain

There is an arcade fighting game series called "Arcana Heart" by Examu. The first game in the series is available on the PS2, ported to North America by Atlus. The second game in the series is coming soon to the Japanese PS2, and will most likely also be translated and ported to North America by Atlus. I'd like to start contributing fanfiction for the growing series to this site .

I would normally add such stories under "Misc. Games" but I plan I writing more than one, and others may want to as well. The series is notable for being a very fanservicey all-girl fighting game with lots of pairing subtext, so I figured other writers may want to work with the material once they see what can be done with it.

This I am requesting that an "Arcana Heart" section be added under "Games."

Thank you very much for you time.

-added

Edited by DemonGoddess061

• 2 weeks later...

Catagory name: Mai HiME

Section catagory to be in: Anime

Do you have any stories for it?: Yes (It's in the Anime/Misc. Anime/Yuri - Female/Female section)

Catagory name: Kannazuki no Miko

Section catagory to be in: Anime

Do you have any stories for it?: Yes (It's in the Anime/Misc. Anime/Yuri - Female/Female section)

Catagory name: South of Nowhere

Section catagory to be in: Television

Do you have any stories for it?: Yes (It's in the TV Shows/Misc. TV shows/FemSlash - Female/Female section)

Catagory name: Bad Girls

Section catagory to be in: Television

Do you have any stories for it?: Yes (It's in the TV Shows/Misc. TV shows/FemSlash - Female/Female section)

---all added

Edited by DemonGoddess061