Click Here!

Nominations for Best Fanfiction (O-Z)

Acal

It's time to start the nominations on who feel should be receiving praise and an award on this archive. The awards will be listed on this forum until the coding for the archive that will contain that section is complete.

Nomination format

Story Name:

Author Name:

General Description: (copy it from the story summary if you want)

What you thought made it great:

Story Link:

It's time to start the nominations on who feel should be receiving praise and an award on this archive. The awards will be listed on this forum until the coding for the archive that will contain that section is complete.

Nomination format

Story Name:

Author Name:

General Description: (copy it from the story summary if you want)

What you thought made it great:

Story Link:

Fandom: Transformers

S. Name:Market Comodity

A. Name: StSE (starting author. There's five other authors so far. Open story)

Descript: Autobots and Decepticons build clones and sell them on the open market. Your OC buys one - then what happens?

Category: Almost every type of smut/slash in it.

Why it's good: Plot bunny opened to all authors. Encouraged more to write. Several 'first time' authors were also encouraged. Truly, a fic to help authors improve - and for readers to enjoy. Started as just a plot perfect for smut. Then turned into a true epic with moral and ethical issues - along with tons of smut. All but one of the contributing authors are actually working together behind the scenes to 'blend' their miniplots into a complete plot. Even though each is working with totally different characters and storylines...

Link: http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600045741

Story Name: Planet Mud

Author Name: jakisbishlygay

Category: Stargate Atlantis

General Description: Narcotic mud... Parody, PWP, Slash

What you thought made it great: The most hillarious crack fic i've ever read, it had me laughing my head off.

Story Link: http://tv.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600006071

• 4 weeks later...