Click Here!

What happened to Caylee Anthony?

Solaris

The 2 year old kidnapped child in Florida.

I think she probably died accidentally and her mom fearing people would call her a bad mother hid the child in the backyard. When her mom confronted her about it, Casey told her what happened and they're covering it up by claiming she was kidnapped a month after the girl's death.

And the cadaver dog found the smell of something that was human who was dead in the trunk. The Grandmother threw a shit fit over that! She claimed that the dog found an old peice of pizza, not the smell of decomposing body. The dog is trained to find decomposing bodies, not FOOD, you crazy bitch! And who in their right mind would put a small peice of pizza in the trunk of a car? You would most likely find it in the interior of the car, not the trunk!

How stupid does the Anthony family think the police are? They and the FBI know that they're hiding something important about Caylee but not saying anything about it.

When the truth finally comes out, I doubt that family would be living in that neighborhood anymore.

So what is you opinion on the case? Do you think it was a real kidnapping or them covering her accidental death up?

Beth

I think essentially that was what happened. Death by accident/neglect and then utter panicking and clumsy covering up. I live fairly close to the area where this is all going on and I swear, every day the mother comes in and then comes out of jail for one thing or other. Local news are monitoring the whole thing very closely.

The sad thing is there's a good chance that even if she is guilty, she'll get away with it since there's no body yet.