Click Here!

Invalid Registration Activation and Confirmation Link???

Guest Gadget69

Guest Gadget69

A sincere plea . . .

Within 15 minutes of receiving the “AFF Registration Activation and Confirmation” email following my signup, I clicked the link contained within said email.
Doing so, I was redirected to this site, where I was met with an Error Message, telling me the very same Activation Link was; No Longer Valid? 
This does not really make any sense to me.
And so I hope this is an issue that can be looked into and solved within a foreseeable future, so that I may be able to fully experience what the site has to offer.

Regards Gadget69

2 hours ago, Guest Gadget69 said:

A sincere plea . . .

Within 15 minutes of receiving the “AFF Registration Activation and Confirmation” email following my signup, I clicked the link contained within said email.
Doing so, I was redirected to this site, where I was met with an Error Message, telling me the very same Activation Link was; No Longer Valid? 
This does not really make any sense to me.
And so I hope this is an issue that can be looked into and solved within a foreseeable future, so that I may be able to fully experience what the site has to offer.

Regards Gadget69

I’m not finding an account associated with a pen name of Gadget69. Is there another pen name that might be associated with your account?

Guest Go69o

It may be my mistake. I often use variations of it. I believe the right Pen Name is the one used here: Go69o. 
As this, in a sense, relates equally to the email address I used to sign up. Which is also the email address where I received the Activation Link, that seemingly expired within 15 minutes of it landing in my inbox.

Guest reset password issue

Its been a long time. I finally clicked on the verification email sent to me and was directed to the “no longer valid” message. I tried to log in and then I requested a reset password and was again sent a link to a “no longer valid” message. I have tried to reset my password and the site wont recognize the email link sent to me each time.

pen name: jazzy2may

Edited by BronxWench
Removed personal information

57 minutes ago, Guest Go69o said:

It may be my mistake. I often use variations of it. I believe the right Pen Name is the one used here: Go69o. 
As this, in a sense, relates equally to the email address I used to sign up. Which is also the email address where I received the Activation Link, that seemingly expired within 15 minutes of it landing in my inbox.

I’ll send you new links via email—that is the pen name we have in the database.

48 minutes ago, Guest reset password issue said:

Its been a long time. I finally clicked on the verification email sent to me and was directed to the “no longer valid” message. I tried to log in and then I requested a reset password and was again sent a link to a “no longer valid” message. I have tried to reset my password and the site wont recognize the email link sent to me each time.

pen name: jazzy2may

You will need to validate the account and reset the password. I’ve emailed you links to do both things.

Edited by BronxWench
Removed personal information

Guest Go69o

Just received an email with a Password Reset link. It seems my originally chosen password did not fulfill the requirements.
So. once again I follow the link within the email to reset my password – and once again I’m sent to this site – and – I get an error message telling me: This Password Reset is no longer Valid!
It seems no matter for whatever purpose I receive links from adult-fanfiction.org they always expire before I have a chance to make use of them.
I’ve tried following the link using the Vivaldi browser as well as the Firefox browser. Same issue.

37 minutes ago, Guest Go69o said:

Just received an email with a Password Reset link. It seems my originally chosen password did not fulfill the requirements.
So. once again I follow the link within the email to reset my password – and once again I’m sent to this site – and – I get an error message telling me: This Password Reset is no longer Valid!
It seems no matter for whatever purpose I receive links from adult-fanfiction.org they always expire before I have a chance to make use of them.
I’ve tried following the link using the Vivaldi browser as well as the Firefox browser. Same issue.

I’ve sent you fresh links, both to reactivate the account and to reset the password. Please reactivate before resetting the password. Even though you might have activated previously, this method works when resetting a password fails on its own. The browser is not the issue.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.