Click Here!

Obtaining my old account

Guest LordDeathDxD

8 minutes ago, Guest LordDeathDxD said:

So the activation worked but the reset did not could you resend it again so I could reset the password I'm very sorry for the trouble 😞

I’ve resent the password reset link.

Don’t use the password reset link in your profile. While we work on fully securing the site, some links and features are disabled, and hat is one of them.

Please use the custom link I generate and please be mindful of the password reset rules in the email. If you reuse your old password, you “blank” the field and force another reset. If you use illegal characters, or the password is too short or too long, it won’t work and you’ll force another reset.  

I’ll send you out a fresh one.

1 hour ago, Guest LordDeathDxD said:

It just say no longer valid am I still doing something wrong and what do I need to log out of.

Alright. If you tried activating while you weren’t home, then the IP address isn’t matching. I’m going to send both links to you again. Activate, and then reset your password. Use a new password, not one that Google or another browser makes up for you. The password needs to be at least 12 but not more than 18 letters and/or numbers only—no spaces, punctuation, or special characters. If the password is too short or too long, the reset will fail. If the password has any punctuation or special characters, the reset will fail.

You log out by clicking the LOGOUT link at the upper right corner of the archive home page. Then you can log in again using your email address and password. You may not need to do that, but it has helped with other members trying to reset a password. I think, however, that if you reactivate and then set a new password, it should work.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Guest daemondhart said:

Thank you. Is it possible to post new stories at this time?

Yes, it is possible to post new stories. We’re still missing a few functions, like punctuation in titles and summaries, and the Rich Text Editor won’t bold text, but for the most part, we’re working again. :)

Guest daemondhart
20 hours ago, BronxWench said:

Yes, it is possible to post new stories. We’re still missing a few functions, like punctuation in titles and summaries, and the Rich Text Editor won’t bold text, but for the most part, we’re working again. :)

Sorry to be a major bother, but how do I do that? I have two stories here, and I would like to update them, but I don’t seem to find a way to add chapters. Thank you for your time.

We’ve updated our FAQs to reflect the new archive look:

Story How-To’s

How to Upload a Story

How to Add a Chapter

If there’s anything missing or unclear, please let us know. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.