Click Here!

What's the difference between an orgy and a gangbang?

Deadman

Curious to know if there’s any kind of difference between the two.

As some of you are aware, I’ve been writing a series of one shot stories involving characters in a “group situation”.

Part of the reason why I labeled it “group situation” is because some of what I wrote didn’t necessarily fall under what I think of as a gangbang.

One or two of the stories I’ve already posted would be considered an orgy.

Do you make any kind of distinction between the two? Or is it a distinction without a difference?

In a gangbang, usually one or two people are the center of attention. It's often one or two women being fucked by several men (one, two, or three at a time, with the others waiting their turn), but it could be the other way around, too. 

In an orgy, in contrast, no one person is the focus; virtually everyone is having sex with someone at any given time. 

16 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

In a gangbang, usually one or two people are the center of attention. It's often one or two women being fucked by several men (one, two, or three at a time, with the others waiting their turn), but it could be the other way around, too. 

In an orgy, in contrast, no one person is the focus; virtually everyone is having sex with someone at any given time. 

This is part of where I ran into a problem. Because I have a few situations where it’s a single female in a group of other women. Many of the women are getting it on with each other. Yet they’re very much focused on a single female who is at the centre of attention. I have one that I posted where one woman is at the centre of both men and women who are focused on her.

2 hours ago, Desiderius Price said:

That these types of questions can be asked and answered in serious fashion makes AFF forums a good place :w00t:

It certainly comes across that way. Only been a member of the forums for a few months at this point.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2023 at 7:37 PM, Deadman said:

Curious to know if there’s any kind of difference between the two.

As some of you are aware, I’ve been writing a series of one shot stories involving characters in a “group situation”.

Part of the reason why I labeled it “group situation” is because some of what I wrote didn’t necessarily fall under what I think of as a gangbang.

One or two of the stories I’ve already posted would be considered an orgy.

Do you make any kind of distinction between the two? Or is it a distinction without a difference?

Gangbang is usually #v1, Usually the goal is one of the two(three for the lucky lady) holes of the main attraction/ main actor with lesser emphasis on the hands and everything else for what you can reach. Some folks can share the above while others are strictly one hole one goal.

Orgy is when everyone is partaking of the fun/festivities at the same time.

Orgies can involve multiple of the above. Since orgy seems to be the most general term while Gangbang is the more nuanced specific one.