Click Here!

Creep reposting AFF stories on Webnovel without permission

GeorgeGlass

52 minutes ago, GeorgeGlass said:

This jerk stole 2 of my stories and a few others from AFF and posted them on Webnovel. Lady Freelove (author of one of the stolen stories) alerted me, and I’ve alerted the other authors.

https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4304588891?appId=10

Dear gods.

You need to report this to WebNovel: dmca@webnovel.com  I recommend including links to the stories here on AFF as well as your profile links showing dates of initial posting of the stories in question. He’s got your damned name on the “cover” of his story, ffs. He’s not even shy about being a thief.

I’m not finding that pen name here on AFF, sadly, or I’d kick his sorry ass off my archive.

Edited by BronxWench

7 hours ago, BronxWench said:

Dear gods.

You need to report this to WebNovel: dmca@webnovel.com  I recommend including links to the stories here on AFF as well as your profile links showing dates of initial posting of the stories in question. He’s got your damned name on the “cover” of his story, ffs. He’s not even shy about being a thief.

I’m not finding that pen name here on AFF, sadly, or I’d kick his sorry ass off my archive.

Thank you! I’ll email them.

Guest SnowFlight

I’m really sorry to be the bringer of bad news but he is STILL stealing works. I am the author of No Vacancies. (which this person stole) I have reported it and it was deleted… so he’s now stolen The Erotic World by IWroteWithATalon. Does anyone know a way to get in contact with this author? With the website being down, I haven’t been able to get the review section to work.

https://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600107546

https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4304588891?appId=10

Webnovel will not take it down unless the original author files a claim which is ridiculous. By the sounds of it, Webnovel is not going to do anything to protect our works. The book might get deleted, but this person will likely just steal someone else writings. Webnovel is dodgy as hell. I’m going to keep fighting for this person to have their profile deleted but creeps like this will likely just make a new one.

13 hours ago, DemonGoddess said:

This is the right spot, yes.  HoS is for those we’ve found and banned from here.

Sorry—Hall of Shame’s description reads “Here be plagiarists, and other nasties,” so I thought it was the right place. I didn’t scroll down further to see that there was also a Plagiarism section of the Report forum.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.