Click Here!

No way to change password?

Guest arblack80

Guest arblack80

Recently had my entire computer compromised with a virus/malware and am going through changing all my passwords, but I can’t find a way to change my pw on AFF… is there an eta on when that will be possible again?

1 hour ago, Guest arblack80 said:

Recently had my entire computer compromised with a virus/malware and am going through changing all my passwords, but I can’t find a way to change my pw on AFF… is there an eta on when that will be possible again?

Have you tried changing it here too, or just the archives?  The archive side is still in “read only” mode, so you can’t change it there.  You should be able to change it here, though.

Good luck.

2 hours ago, Guest arblack80 said:

We don’t have a firm ETA on when the archive’s password reset feature will be restored. I’m sorry—I know that’s not what you wanted to hear, but we’re working on the site as quickly as possible.

@Wilde_Guessis correct, though. You should be able to reset any forum password you might have had.

On 1/10/2023 at 11:08 AM, Guest arblack80 said:

Login, then logout and reset password via forgot password.
If you can’t log in, you need to e-mail tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org with the e-mail address for your account, and they will send an authorization link you will need to click before forgot password / password reset will work.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.