Click Here!

Current reading and recommended reading BUGS

Guest Kaiela239

Question

4 answers to this question

as per the mods posting this constantly: the archive is back in read-only mode at the moment. Our attacker has been quite persistent, and our coder and tech admin are working as quickly as possible to close off all vulnerabilities so we can once again operate normally. 

I’ve been trying to post a new story, but it’s not working. It SAYS the story was posted, but it doesn’t appear anywhere, and I’ve tried several times. I was under the impression that everything was up and working again, at least that’s what it says on the website as of 10/8/22, but it doesn’t look like anyone else has posted new stuff either. Are there still issues going on, and if so, do you have an estimate time of when the issue may be resolved?

The site is in read-only mode at the moment (see the update portion of the news), which is why you can’t post a new story. We were subjected to a barrage of sql injection attacks, and currently our coder and my admin are  combing through the site’s code, line by line, to identify vulnerabilities and to secure the site. Until they’re finished, and the site is taken out of read-only mode, it’s not going to be possible to post new stories or even new chapters.

Bear with us—everyone is working as fast as they can!