Click Here!

Just want to say thanks and send good vibes

Guest RandyQuench

Guest RandyQuench

Hi. May not be exactly appropriate, but in checking if the issue I posted about was resolved, I saw the page was filled with many users reporting issues and the situation being explained several times.

I just wanted to express thanks to you folks who are still around maintaining this site and trying hard to fix this. As someone who failed Comp Sci, I have sympathy for coders, that shit ain't easy, and I'm sure since this is a security issue it's even more stressful for them as the site is now practically in stasis. So just wanted to give some appreciation to all those involved for the effort. I know you likely know we all appreciate it, but I've also seen that sometimes it feels good just to see it. Looking forward to the site when it's fully restored. Certainly looks cleaner. Will have to get used to that.

We can’t do reactions on guest posts, unfortunately, so RandyQuench, have a huge thanks from me too :hug:  And you too, Des! You’ve been a great help answering user questions for when you could, so thank you for that.

Edited by WillowDarkling
fixed a spelling mistake that I only now noticed...

It is slowly creeping back to life. :)   I don’t have a definite eta, but I’ve been on a roll of releasing sections every few days. Today, stories along with the ability to manage recommendation and current reading just rolled out. Next is reviews, and then the story manager (Authors have been waiting on this one).

@WillowDarkling While I don’t know the details of this website’s code, I did try my hand at PHP & SQL & Web ages ago, so that’s enough to handle the more generic questions, relieve Manta of that extra burden.  I can also try barking at those not leaving her the space needed to get it done?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.