Click Here!

Are we seeing the archive back up?

Deadman

So, I noticed today that the site seems to be working again. At least in the places I usually go and I can login and everything.

Should we wait for a few more fixes before doing anything?

Looking forward to posting stuff again.

It’s a bit of a slow roll-out, as stated in the news most of this new look and functions were planned for a November roll-out, the injection attacks forced the schedule forward, so every section gets tested then released as fast as possible. And as members report any bugs or issues, those are fixed before rolling out the next section. 

21 minutes ago, manta2g said:

It’s a bit of a slow roll-out, as stated in the news most of this new look and functions were planned for a November roll-out, the injection attacks forced the schedule forward, so every section gets tested then released as fast as possible. And as members report any bugs or issues, those are fixed before rolling out the next section. 

:happykitten:

@manta2g

Totally get it. I was just kinda wondering, if I have something I want to post, should I? Or would adding more content to the platform slow down or negatively impact your roll out?

I wouldn’t want to do anything that would cause a problem, but I also love the idea of being able to post stuff again. I can wait if you think it would help.

7 hours ago, Deadman said:

I wouldn’t want to do anything that would cause a problem, but I also love the idea of being able to post stuff again. I can wait if you think it would help.

Psst… suggest not pinging and interrupting the coder unless you’ve found a bug in the new stuff.  And even then, maybe have a single topic/thread to record them so she can deal with it one at a time?

On 10/1/2022 at 2:38 AM, Desiderius Price said:

Psst… suggest not pinging and interrupting the coder unless you’ve found a bug in the new stuff.  And even then, maybe have a single topic/thread to record them so she can deal with it one at a time?

My bad. I have a thing about tagging people that probably comes from other social media.