Click Here!

Banished Naruto 

Guest BBJim

Looking for a Naruto fic, it’s set after Naruto is banished and people are sent out to look for him might have been for him to become the next hokage, I think it’s a crossover but I’m not sure with what. Naruto is forced to come back when the Konoha lot hold someone hostage who I close to Naruto either his adopted or real son/daughter or just someone who sees him as an older brother I can’t remember. Before he was banished Naruto was involved with a couple of girls at least Hinata and Temari and probably more but they all broke up with him. Hinata I think was forced to and one the journey back was looking after the kid they kidnapped. When they get back all the girls were trying to get back with Naruto but he was rejecting them all apart from Hinata. A group of women for where Naruto was kidnapped from arrive in Konoha to get Naruto back, one of them had a history with Tsunade and called her flat chest or something along those lines. Naruto met Gaara at some point and tried to be friend sly with him only for Naruto to tell him to fuck off as he was involved with everything going wrong and telling everyone that it was Sasuke who had beaten him not Naruto.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.