Click Here!

Can't post a new chapter

Guest Eagleblaze

Question

Guest Eagleblaze

I tried to post a new chapter to one of my story's and it won't let me click the button and will not post. I have tried closing out everything, logging out and back in, going back to my profile and refreshing. I don't know if it's a problem with my electronic, but I want to know if there is anything I can do to fix this

3 answers to this question

Hi!

As we’ve been telling other members, there was an issue with an attack on the site. In order to thwart the attack until we can finish securing the site, the archive is in read-only mode, which means no one can open a new account, post a new story, or update an existing story until the archive is back online again.

https://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600091728
I tried with Chrome and IE, relogins, whatever came to mind. The archive seems to be working: other’s reviews come in, the story’s counter goes up…

But I still cannot add or even make up a sequel to my story. When I try, the editor takes it, announces success and then: no change in the archive, the new chapter is not shown.

Any hints what I can do?