Click Here!

Can't Review

InvidiaRed

I can’t seem to be able to Review any stories on the archive.

Specifically I was in Archive:Television, finishing The Vampire Dominatrix everything is fine until attempting to post.

The button Post Review won’t click making posting the review impossible here’s a pic for reference. Any Thoughts?

Can't Review.jpg

54 minutes ago, InvidiaRed said:

I can’t seem to be able to Review any stories on the archive.

Specifically I was in Archive:Television, finishing The Vampire Dominatrix everything is fine until attempting to post.

The button Post Review won’t click making posting the review impossible here’s a pic for reference. Any Thoughts?

Can't Review.jpg

Until we fix the issues that allowed the injection attack which redirected all of the archive subdomains to a malicious page, the archive is in read-only mode. That means you can’t post a story, update a story, review a story, create an account, or reset a password.

Our coder is working all the free hours she has to get this fixed for us. It’s a huge job, so let’s all be patient. Trust me, we all want the site back to normal.

Plenty of resources online to explain what SQL Injection is, and the password requirements of the archive suggest that it’s vulnerable.  (Google up “Little Bobby Drop Tables” for comics of it.)  Anyways, the fix requires Manta2g to check every line of SQL and rewrite how the PHP is passing in data (changing string concatenation to the parameter-passing API).   It’ll take time and I doubt this is her day job.   In the meanwhile, be patient and understand this even freezes the hit-counters in place :(