Click Here!

Tomb Raider - Lara has sex with an ancient tribe

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

I do remember, that i read something similar here in the archives, but i cant remember the title. In said fic, Lara raids a temple, but to get the Treasure, she has to satisfy a Stone figure(?) that turns into a flesh male. After the act, he vanishes and leaves the item, that she came for.

What i would like to read would be: Lara gets transported into ancient times, where she can witness the daily life or even ritual of a tribe. Maybe some sort of Pregnancy ritual. THere would be some warrior women, but Lara does “stand out”, possibly because of her new age appearance.

Lara would reluctantly agree to have sex with the Warriors and during the act, she gets “high” with Pleasure. She would even accept anal sex, despite her not being a type for it, but it feels so good. Though since its a pregnancy (or general Vaginal penetration, because it stand for fertility) event, they try to primary come in her Primary sexual organs. Whether this happens in Public or in a chamber. It may be, that the males come over Laras Body, which might be a waste of semen, but not only do the males have an effect on her, but she does on them too and they cant wait to gain release.

I leave it open, if through this time bubble, Lara indeed gets pregnant in minutes or Hours (depending how long this session goes) and gives birth to them and breed the Baby….or its just a simply fuck orgy.

Also i leave it open, whether Lara gets a treasure as reward by this or not. But in the end, she would return to the reality.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.