Click Here!

Halloween 2022

InvidiaRed

The taste of autumn has begun to tint the air.

The cycle of seasons ebbs and flows where it goes nobody knows!

Come one, come all to this festival of fall! Celebrate the changing of the leaves the beckoning of the well tended harvest.

Welcome to my house, Come freely, Go safely: And leave something of the happiness you bring! :spank:

• One Shots Under 45K
  • Include all appropriate tags at the beginning of the story
  • Horror/ Halloween theme
  • Original  Fiction

The harvest moon cometh full and round

Illuminating what once was hidden

Hospitality freely given, come rest a spell!

Celebration is the cure for weary bones

Close your eyes and do as you are bitten bidden

The wolves are just beyond the tender hills as we prepare our solemn feast. The herd is safe under the shepherd’s crook, the lambs are fat and ready for shearing.

“Listen to them- The children of the night. What music they make!”- D

I do so solemnly declare that Halloween 2022 is open! :mornincoffee:

Two gifts I have for you, Something Old, and Something New!

Sequel to Vampire Gynoids From The Future! Am proud to present

Precise Shot

An impossible shot from a doomed dying future, They say the right person in the right place can make all the difference in the world but can a desperate shot millennia hence too late alter the fate of the world?

Nandis’s facility is invaded. (Violence, NoSex,)

Paradise

While the world was looking out towards the vastness of the blackness of infinity. They forgot that space was in parallel looking and in response in that dark gulf that holds the stars and all. Preparations begin and Something is being made ready.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

My story is underway but progressing slowly. Horseback riding plays an important role in it; any chance there's someone knowledgeable on that subject who'd like to beta? 

Like you’ve never ridden a horse? Or?

1 hour ago, GeorgeGlass said:

I have, but Western, not English. And very not-recently.

Skip the middle man and ride the cowboy :spank2:

Since, now days horses come in two varieties. Spoiled( The unholy spawn of the rich version of cat ladies) And Workhorses.

https://scienceofmotion.com/documents/horse_cadence.html

http://thehorseridingsite.com/terminology

https://www.farmhousetack.com/blogs/barn-blog/glossary-of-horse-riding-terms-for-beginners

https://equinehelper.com/common-horse-terminology/

https://mykavallerie.com/blogs/equestrians-corner/talk-the-tack-a-complete-guide-to-horse-riding-terms-slang

On 9/20/2022 at 7:33 PM, InvidiaRed said:

Wow, thanks! I’ll check these out.

1 hour ago, InvidiaRed said:

B-) Well I mean that’s high praise for me. Here’s this yearly oneshot

*Suddenly a novel appeared*

I know that feeling well. I often write stories with the intention of them being one shots or only 2 or 3 chapters and they end up expanding into complete novels.

My series of one shots that I recently posted in the Buffyverse has recently become a multi fandom series of one shots. I have a whole list of stories now.

Edited by Deadman

15 minutes ago, Deadman said:

I know that feeling well. I often write stories with the intention of them being one shots or only 2 or 3 chapters and they end up expanding into complete novels.

My series of one shots that I recently posted in the Buffyverse has recently become a multi fandom series of one shots. I have a whole list of stories now.

I started writing one story ages ago, wondered how they (the characters) got there.  So, started another story to answer that, the flashbacks started to confuse everybody, so I started to spin those flashbacks out as separate stories.  I’ve only finished one of those flashbacks, working on backstory to one of those flashbacks.  And this Halloween story will shoehorn into the same universe.  If only I had taken the blue pill...

1 hour ago, Desiderius Price said:

I started writing one story ages ago, wondered how they (the characters) got there.  So, started another story to answer that, the flashbacks started to confuse everybody, so I started to spin those flashbacks out as separate stories.  I’ve only finished one of those flashbacks, working on backstory to one of those flashbacks.  And this Halloween story will shoehorn into the same universe.  If only I had taken the blue pill...

No use to ponder the other choice when you’re falling to find out how deep the rabbit hole goes.

2 hours ago, Deadman said:

Just started reading your fics!

Edited by InvidiaRed