Click Here!

Harry/Narcissa, bond

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

I asked this on reddit and would like to make this here too.

So my Request/idea comes from the Canonish established “if one of the Magical society saves another one, there is a bonding created” as we see with Harry and Pettigrew, it seems true.

However, Since Narcissa “saved” Harry by Lying to Voldemort, i thought that between her and Harry will also be a bond connected between them. I imagined, that after the War Narcissa and Harry come to work together or somehow spend time with each other on some way. Narcissa would change her Behaviour, when she speaks with Harry to a more friendly way…..and Harry over the time notice, how good looking, attractive she actually is. At one Point, they might to be sitting close to each other and he tries to Kiss her, bus she politely refuses…..maybe she notices his attraction towards her and comments on it. Whether she is annoyed by this or not i leave it to the Fic.

However, at one Point, they would land in the Bed and enjoy each other. Im not quite sure about her Persona. Maybe she still holds some negativity against Harry and finds the idea of sharing the Bed with him, exposing her Body, ridiculous. But during the Session, she experiences, that although he is or might be a virgin, he is an avid learner and even able to satisfy her. Well even with a good-hearted Narcissa she would be satisfied by him. They would have sex for one Night, but it would be a Night full of pleasures.

Maybe Narcissa too feels sexual attraction towards Harry (in her negative side) and she or they just want to get it over with to have it out of their System. But whatever she behaves, she opens up for Harry during their Fun.

Im ok, when Harry and Narcissa continue to have an affair after the First time, but in my Vision, they would have Sex for just one night...but at occassions, steal some glances together when in Public.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.