Click Here!

Login in help

Guest Mccargos

Guest Mccargos

I can’t login to my account. When I try it doesn’;t let me login in the corner. I tried to reset the password and it’s not sending me the reset email and it’s not a gmail email account. When I try and update it says I’m not not registered and if I try to create a new one it says my email is already in use since I do have an account and have for years. Help!

Bear with us, since at the moment we are  mid-migration to our new server. Once I can access the archive again, I’ll be able to check your account for you.

I take that back.  You have to clear the cache of your browser.  Not the cookies, just the browsing data itself.  Then press ctrl+F5 (which is refresh).  Mind you, for some reason the actual home page isn’t wanting to work, but you can go to each and every subdomain and it all loads and works.

I’ve emailed you a password reset link that should allow you to reset your password.

Keep in mind passwords must be between 8-12 letters and/or numbers long, and are case sensitive. No punctuation, spaces, or special characters are allowed.

EDIT: The email address bounced my message. It is an sbcglobal.net address that I have on record. If that is correct, you might need to add our email address to your address book: tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org.

Edited by BronxWench

I’ve resent the email. It failed again, unfortunately. For some reason, my email to you is being blocked, and I cannot put a password reset link in an open forum.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.