Click Here!

Ben 10 las Vegas

T_B

While in Las Vegas Ben and Gwen ended up going down a alley and saw a woman giving a man a blowjob then having sex and made them want to try it so they go back to their hotel Gwen started to give Ben a blowjob as she was doing that Ben was wondering if he should do it to her as well so he turned her and they started to 69 and then they had sex

• 3 weeks later...

It sounds simple enough.

I’m assuming this will be in the original summer with their grandpa Max? When they’re 10/11?

As two, 15-year-olds would definitely know what sex is.

If that’s the case, I'll crank out this chapter pretty quickly. 

I’m thinking Gwen gives Ben a blowjob, and after a while of noticing how good it feels, he picks up Gwen and flips her so he can get his tongue up in her.

And then, once they orgasm, Gwen instigates vaginal intercourse before ending with Ben pulling out and coming on her.

I can’t leave the age anonymous as I need to know to properly tag it.
This chapter can be uploaded tomorrow or Monday depending on what other requests I'm doing.

I didn't say anything about the age increase someone wanted to make it in the alien force time and have them be super innocent or if they wanted to do it during the original to me it doesn't matter

Thats good I'm excited to see it

15 hours ago, T_B said:

I didn't say anything about the age increase someone wanted to make it in the alien force time and have them be super innocent or if they wanted to do it during the original to me it doesn't matter

Thats good I'm excited to see it

Might want to press quote so I can get notifications…

but it’s fine i can write this chapter right now. I’ll reply to this comment thread when it’s uploaded.

8 hours ago, nick said:

Might want to press quote so I can get notifications…

but it’s fine i can write this chapter right now. I’ll reply to this comment thread when it’s uploaded.

Sorry I thought I did hit the quote button 

2 hours ago, T_B said:

Sorry I thought I did hit the quote button 

You’re fine mate.

i’m still writing that chapter I’m going to make a little longer than some of my other stuff. Really pan out their first experience.

not necessarily turn Gwen into a “token slut” but more liking wanting the best experience feasible as her first One.

since this would be her first time I’ll keep the “losing her virginity” talk as low as possible.

1 minute ago, nick said:

I Could have them explore other Options. Like shower sex or something.

i’ll keep it unmarked in case I ever return to it.

Shower sex I didn't think of that the only thing I could think of is them doing it in a public place but I wouldn't think they would do that right away 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.