Click Here!

James Sirius/Ginny

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

I read some James Sirius/Ginny stories, who were good, but they also gave me stuff for inspiration, especially “House of Potter” or “Pureblood Traditions”. In the first, James and Ginny have an affair and marry in the end in the latter, their sex is openly celebrated, so Harry is aware of it, but the minor children will be out of House.

Well, i would like to read more. It can either be like in Pureblood traditions, that Ginny “educates” James how to have sex or that they shag with each other hidden. However, the educational stuff would be a short-term thing, so as soon as he learns how to fuck and please a female, they would quit, atleast thats how Ginny (and Harry) thought it. But she underestimated James growing lust for his Mother, which grows to a Point that he wants to fuck her on any possibility, multiple times at day maybe even at the risk of getting caught. And while ginny might more or less annoyed and resigned “convinces herself and James that it would be “just this one time”, they continue…..and Ginny would at some Point be aroused by James arousal and seek him out from her own to fuck.

Maybe there comes a point, when Ginny gets more of with fucking James than with Harry. James youth, Energy and arousal sparks the lewd flame within her that she once had (or still has, but because circumstances, she hasnt had the time to give into them).

Things that i wouldnt allow would be Scat and urine stuff.   Anal is welcome.

I havent thought about Bondage….i think i give it a try, but i imagined them more in having the “conventional” sex….possibly hard one, but nothing more.

I also thought that James might develop some oedipus complex. He wouldnt want his Father to die, but more or less views him as a Rival in shagging with Ginny. He wants her for himself alone.

• 1 month later...
Guest Jeda31

Having read the same stories and enjoyed them almost as much as your good self did, have to say that we definately need more James Sirius/Ginny stories as whenever incest generally crops up in hp fandom, unfortunately its always involves Harry with one of the children or his mother, making the above brilliantly nubile and scintillating titillating pairing so very rare and something needs to be written more frequently then has been done in the past. 

Find your ideas for how to proceed in regards to a James/Ginny story to be very much on the money and very much kinkily efficient and wantonly lewd gem of a way of how to start. As Ginny naively having sex with James to teach him all about the birds and the bees and then unfortunately not reckoning on James becoming insanely attracted and addicted to her beauty and pussy, causing her to be unable to ween him off her and eventually led to her initially giving in and accepting it, before coming to love it and eagerly engage in an tempestuous and passionate heady affair as she enjoys being desire and lusted after as the sexual totem and goddess of her stud of a son’s lust. Though once affair is started can see James as you say becoming very territorial and dominant about Ginny being his and his alone and plans to make sure of it by having all kinds of kinky sex with her as well as marking her as his by impregnating her with his seed and cuckolding his father by taking her as his wedded wife, while ensuring that Harry is long out of the way on a year long assignment to wizarding us as an auror so he is powerless to interfere or prevent James from making ginny totally his in mind, body, heart and spirit

Very curious, synaspor to hear if since you posted the initial challenge if you have come up with any more thoughts, plot points or kinks that you which to see included in said story or form part and parcel of their love affair as well as allow for it to take place?.       

Guest Synapsor

@Jeda31:  “ he is powerless to interfere or prevent James from making ginny totally his in mind, body, heart and spirit “

So, James would “educate” Ginny into being not just his lover, but also his Whore?   Welll, im uncertain about it. I think in House of Potter, she has sex with James and Albus, but while James is the caring, soft type, Albus is all dominant and….yes, dominates his mother, forcing her onto her hands and knees, while slappig her (butt)….im not quite into the abusive stuff, but since Ginny gets also aroused by this….i imagined that Ginny would love to fuck her Sons, with James being the lovingly, caring type and Albus being the dominant “humilating” one (or vice versa)…..which to her surprise, turns her on as equal as with James.  Honestly im not the SM type, so any kind of slapping….even if its on the receivers own request….isnt arousing in my eyes. But with Ginny…..maybe it was the passage, unfortunately it was rather late in the story when this happened and Albus left her, when he found out she is pregnant…..despite her pleads for him to fuck her.

Guest Jeda31
On 5/14/2022 at 5:50 AM, Guest Synapsor said:

@Jeda31:  “ he is powerless to interfere or prevent James from making ginny totally his in mind, body, heart and spirit “

So, James would “educate” Ginny into being not just his lover, but also his Whore?   Welll, im uncertain about it. I think in House of Potter, she has sex with James and Albus, but while James is the caring, soft type, Albus is all dominant and….yes, dominates his mother, forcing her onto her hands and knees, while slappig her (butt)….im not quite into the abusive stuff, but since Ginny gets also aroused by this….i imagined that Ginny would love to fuck her Sons, with James being the lovingly, caring type and Albus being the dominant “humilating” one (or vice versa)…..which to her surprise, turns her on as equal as with James.  Honestly im not the SM type, so any kind of slapping….even if its on the receivers own request….isnt arousing in my eyes. But with Ginny…..maybe it was the passage, unfortunately it was rather late in the story when this happened and Albus left her, when he found out she is pregnant…..despite her pleads for him to fuck her.

I think you misunderstood my meaning there. As I wasn’t meaning that Ginny would become his whore, but become exclusively his lover, utterly totally head over heels in love with her caring and passionate stud of a a son, whom, through his virile and manly performances, day upon day would totally and utterly cause her to become addicted to his cock and yearn to have it in all of her holes and worship daily. Whilst taking no other lovers and dropping and ignoring the needs of her husband, which she had been fending off with temporary measures, a blow job, there, a tit fuck there, an anal sex here and avoiding letting him near her pussy. Which is now the exclusive preserve of James cum and cock as she is eager to het pregnant by her son as ultimate sign of her love and devotion to James. Even maybe going as far to crown Harry with cuckolds horns and actually marry James.   

To be honest, totally agree with you there and suspect the author, generally had aad impression of Albus being a spoilt brat maybe due to cursed child and makes him into an complete and utter sexual bastard, whom literally dominantly seduces and seeds his wild oats without any thoughts or concerns to the contrary. Agree that love should be consensual and not humiliating or violent in any way and probably why she ends up falling and becoming James’ woman because of it and unplanned pregnancy in said story.

Would appreciate if you could synaspor, could look back over my previous message and re-read it to peruse and answer the questions that Iposed within it for you as it would be very much appreciated.

Would very much appreciate it if you   

Guest Synapsor
8 hours ago, Guest Jeda31 said:

I think you misunderstood my meaning there. As I wasn’t meaning that Ginny would become his whore, but become exclusively his lover, utterly totally head over heels in love with her caring and passionate stud of a a son, whom, through his virile and manly performances, day upon day would totally and utterly cause her to become addicted to his cock and yearn to have it in all of her holes and worship daily. Whilst taking no other lovers and dropping and ignoring the needs of her husband, which she had been fending off with temporary measures, a blow job, there, a tit fuck there, an anal sex here and avoiding letting him near her pussy. Which is now the exclusive preserve of James cum and cock as she is eager to het pregnant by her son as ultimate sign of her love and devotion to James. Even maybe going as far to crown Harry with cuckolds horns and actually marry James.   

To be honest, totally agree with you there and suspect the author, generally had aad impression of Albus being a spoilt brat maybe due to cursed child and makes him into an complete and utter sexual bastard, whom literally dominantly seduces and seeds his wild oats without any thoughts or concerns to the contrary. Agree that love should be consensual and not humiliating or violent in any way and probably why she ends up falling and becoming James’ woman because of it and unplanned pregnancy in said story.

Would appreciate if you could synaspor, could look back over my previous message and re-read it to peruse and answer the questions that Iposed within it for you as it would be very much appreciated.

Would very much appreciate it if you   

No i havent misunderstand you. You tell the same, what i meant. Maby the use of “Whore” was a bit harsh, but by the definition of yours for Ginny its basically the same. However, im not into the cuckolding stuff. I once read a fic that contained…..i think, malfoy and Ginny shagging in front of a strained harry….and with the latter crying….i felt to much pity with him.

Reading through your cuckolding stuff….Maybe….Ginny would openly care and worship James, with harry being fine with Ginny and James having fun and she would please harry, but with lesser enthusiasm than with James, just to be “duty” as a wife. However, maybe James gets pity on his Father and “orders” his mother to please him, just as she does with James. IF harry can keep up with that….its another matter.

And about the other ideas. i mentioned them before, in my last post.

Guest Jeda31

It is indeed in my book, given what the defination of said person means. Can understand where your coming from on that front, however for such a story to work or proceed, cuckolding is an implied part of said vibe, even if it is going on with or without Harry’s knowledge. So presume given above example you prefer cuckolding if it is consenual or is happening out of sight out of mind of the person being cuckolded if I have read you right?

Cheers and yes, can totally agree with you there that having Ginny cum to love, care and worship  James and having her cake and eat it, as Harry works long hours and often away from home, so having his son around to ensure that her sexual needs or met daily by James is something he doesn’t mind and see her duties towards Harry as his wife in fulfilling his sexual needs as nothing more than that, an obligatory duty to preform. Although think your idea of James ordering her to please Harry as much as she does him on special occasions like birthdays, anniversary’s and a couple of other times, all by using carrot of special loving funs time and occasions with James a a carrot to motivate her into putting her back into it and making said occasion a memorable experience for all concerned. 

Plus a very interesting idea, that could be included is that somewhere during course of affair, Ginny gets itch to have another child and tries several times to get pregnant via Harry on their special days, only to discover that Harry has been rendered infertile by dark curse, sometime since Lily’s birth and seeing that this something Ginny wants desperately, Harry approaches James and asks him to impregnate Ginny in his place. James accepts and wanting to do it right whisks her away to potter holiday on a greek island, where they enjoy a romantic evening full of good food, wine and dancing, before he apparate them back to home, where amid a sea of red roses and candlelight his mother looking seductively glorious in black risky lingerie, proceeds to make love to her, al night and rest of the week until she is impregnated with his twin children. 

Hmm, also as maybe another side affect of their affair is that Ginny generally sleeps with James in his enlarged bedroom, except for when she is pleasuring Harry or keeping up appearances when they have guests round.  Plus as another sign of his affair, is James going to mark Ginny in some way, tattoo, body enhancements and impregnationor special hot wife’s or swingers ring with Harry’s acquiescence.  

Question I was referring to was this ‘’Very curious, synaspor to hear if since you posted the initial challenge? If you have come up with any more thoughts or  plot points in regards to how proceed in regards to the nature of their relationship, affair or sexual partnership make it come to life in the literary sense if you ever write it? Also what kinds can you see them indulging in like say anal, all sorts of sexual position, roleplay, cosplay, open nuditity and the like given you plan to have Harry being openly aware and accepting of their relationship? , 

Guest Synapsor

Just have gathered some ideas although its more or less pieces of other stories.

Like in Pureblood Traditions, Ginny teach James how to have sex, but he grows to fond of his Mother. I could imagine, him watcing his Parents have Sex, with Ginny being on her knees in front of Harry and giving the Husband a Blowjob, or Harry and Ginny shagging in a Position, that make James be able to see her swinging breasts, all the while, he jerks off to his Mother, imagining him doing it instead. Maybe Ginny even notices James presence and through this, concludes that her Son is old enough for Sex.

Hmm, Maybe Ginny would do anal sex exclusively with James for….reasons. Possibly, she even gets so addicted to it, that she wants more anal than vaginal sex.

About Ginnys Cock worship. Do you know “Clause 13”? in that Ginny indeed treats a sleeping Harrys cock with admiration. She gets to enjoy the soft texutre, the veins and the musky smeel of Harys manhood.

Whether James and Ginny are having an affair without Harrys knowledge or shag with Harrys aproval...i would imagine Ginny became some sort of sub. Ignoring her own lust at the moment, just to please her Son, make his feel pleasure and enjoy his orgasm. I can see, Ginny on her knees with James Manhood in front of her. She licks, “kneads” and sucks cock and balls, while he just watches her with his hands in his trousers.

Maybe they even get so cocky as in doing it during family events. They sneak away or find excuses to get away and either have a Quickie or she treats him last mentioned before….again, with or without Harrys knowledge. They would go so far as to risk getting detected.

In “The Potter Family”, James apporaches Ginny and he has her first time. And at the same time, Harry and albus getting closer. I dont quite like it, because Harry/Albus gets spend more time in development than James and Ginny. But its stated, that Ginny and James have an affair for some time. Untill in the last fic everything gets discovered.

A slow approach with James being attracted to his Mother with his Lust and she obeys to her sons lust, despite her or their work is actually done...only then to also getting attracted to James and/or succumbing to his Lust….resulting in them both possibly have more sex than Ginny and Harry. She maybe would be overwhelmed by his sexuality, which might also enlight the spark of passion within her. His look, physical appearance and scent, this all would add and fuel Ginnys lust….maybe even a factor that she didnt had with Harry. And as i mentioned above, she might get so addicted to him, that she wants to shag him on every chance that she got, even during Family occassions.

About the Pregnancy stuff. i think some sort of pregnancy kink can also happen, with James expressing his wish to impregnate his Mother, who might be shocked or suprised by this and gently reject his “demand”….even if it was some sort of “fetish”….no, fetish isnt quite the Word, though it gets in the same direction. Ginny realizes, that its the “secret” demand of all men, to make the loved Partner pregnant. And this could at first be used as a trigger for her using the demand “make me pregnant”, when James is high on extacy and taking her like a stallion, with her demand only make him more wild. During all this, she would initially using contraceptive, since she only “feeds” James primal instincts with words. However, the idea of her being pregnant by her Son appeals to her and at one session, they take in a position, that connects their mid regions so close, like practically fusing (there are some scene ins doujins, with both bending the knees to be the mid region), the she touches James cheek, looking him straight into the eyes and telling him to impregnate her.

Atleast that would be my or ONE method to deal with this situation.

And who knows, maybe Ginny would, because she has red Hair, in totall be either “addicted” to sex or being a “wild cat” during the act.

Maybe, like you said, Harry, if he is alive and is ok with his Wife and son enjoy each other, gets either infertile or impotent in getting an errection and/or pleasing Ginny, so James takes this part. But the more they enjoy each other, the more Harry might get aroused by this….practically becoming a Cuckold, but with all participants are ok with. Possibly he watches them form hiding or being in the same Room/place, while stroking himself and sometimes, James allows his Mother to have her fun with his Father.

One other scnario i can imagine. James licking and sucking his Mothers Breast, possibly even breastfeeding, while she give him a handjob. So she gives him her Milk and gets his Milk.

• 8 months later...

Thanks for the above reply and your latest thoughts they are very much appreciated

Totally agree with you that best way for Ginny/James Sirius to be together is a combination of several ideas mentioned above with Ginny with Harry’s knowledge bringing James into sexual world by being his first in every major event and way that matters leading to James, developing massive crush on Ginny and pursuing her, every chance he gets until eventually giving into her developing lust for him and flatter at having such a handsome man desiring her, leads to her wild passionate redhead and nympho side coming out to play and revel in fucking him, everywhere and anywhere. Particularly as Harry due to injury is no longer capable of getting an erection and able to see to his wife’s needs and therefore role of man of the house is taken up by James. Although Harry being kept in the loop, by Ginny and allowed to watch as humilatingly is onlyway he get hard now.

With his lover and father’s agreement, James formerly takes over role of the house by marrying Ginny in a cuckold wedding ceremony, where Harry willing officiates and gives Ginny to James as prime married pair, while his and Ginny’s marriage becomes secondary and enjoys watching as Ginny and James, celebrates their marriage and impregnates his mother with first of many children, before she sees to her happy cuckold husbands needs by blowjob or anal sex, or if she is very horny and kinky sloppy seconds of her freshly ploughed pussy.

• 2 months later...
Guest Synapsor

You really are into this “marking” stuff…..i dont like Tattoos either. And i dont really understand the meaning for Marking, as Ginny is already Harrys Wife, no other Man would dare to get in her pants. Of course i do see the Pregnancy thing. However, i think that Pregnancy stuff is marking a Border. Like With the children there, James and Ginny wouldnt be able to shag on their hearts content, but would be interupted.  I do see the possibilities for Pregnancy fictions, though.

The first would be, that Harry is not able to give her more Babies and James takes over this Place, so the reasons for their actions is to get Ginny pregnant from the beginning. But this doesnt have to mean, that Ginny would get pregnant on the first occassion. 

And the second would be, James and Ginny enjoy their wild and lovingly adventure. Ginny can get pregnant, but it would happen later….very late in the fic. So they at first enjoy the sex life and activities, before they might decide to bring new Babies. Here i would like to mention again the Story part with James suggesting that he would like to impregnate Ginny….its a form of a Fetish or a fantasy and while initially shocked/suprised, grants him this and they pretend to fuck for Children. Who knows, maybe even Ginny grows not only fond of James fantasy, but her Body, her Pussy to long for getting filled with James Seeds to grow. But, again, if they in the end would get pregnant, it wouldnt come out of the blue, but they are aware of it. So they have a talking about it and then go into action. Here again: It doesnt have to be that Ginny gets pregnant on the First time.

I do have imagined some Scenes, that could happen. You mentioned, that James and Ginny would participate in a Cuckold Wedding. Well, i would like the idea, of The potter Family status being more private. So what really happens is inside the Potter household or between the 3 of them. If Harry and Ginny are invited for something, than they would go and James would stay back, because 1) they dont want to make the situation public and 2) James doesnt like such meetings and Events.

Talking about Events and meetings. I imagined that Ginny would dress up in a fine Dress. She checking her lookings in the mirror, when Harry approaches her from behind, touching her Body, because it looks so hot and it maybe fuels his lust or reminds him of the old days. Ginny allows him to touch her, untill he reaches her Breasts and is about to free them (IF she wears one that makes this possible, to say the least), but she swats his Hands away, saying “Ah, no further touching. This is for James, Honey (or Harry)” and Harry envying his Son. Possibly going into the Bath to masturbate.

The same Scene, but with James lying or sitting on the Bed behind Ginny, watching his Mother. Then he stands up, approaches her, touching her. Of course, she would let him. Her Body reacting to his touching and her breathing increasing. When he gets more touchy, Ginny tries to shake him of “Jamie, we cant. I have a meeting in ….(imagine a time here)” But he stays persistent, touching her breasts and/or Pussy. Ginny, although knowing, that she already might be late, cant help but feel arousal flooding through her body and would like nothing more than have James shag her right now and then, despite she would be late. And he will take her. Ass or Pussy doesnt matter. He will take her on the Spot and they enjoy any second of this.

Or maybe, she just give him a short release via Hand or Mouth and Promise a good Night, when she comes back. Another one, while i write this: she turns around, give him a few kisses and apologizes, but also give him assurance for the Night.

Another Scenario could be, that James would like to have Sex with Ginny in her younger Days, so they are roughly the same age. So Ginny gets herself younger, via magic or Potion.

About your description of James and Ginnys first time, with Romantic Greek Vacation and candle light Dinner. I find that actually a good idea. And i would add, that i would really love it, to give James a rather shy, reluctant Personality. This is what i liked about “Pureblood traditions”. He would have his first time and Ginny would do anything to make it a remindable for James. Yes, he would be shy….sure, but during the act get bolder. This shyness wouldnt coimpletely disappear after their first meeting, but remains for a couple of Sessions, maybe even when they try new Positions.  Oh, talking about positions, you once asked me about it. Basically im fine with anything. Missionary, doggystyle, her on top. Doesnt matter. Maybe Ginny is even eager for Anal and asks/begs James to take her Ass. Harry gets an erection from listening or watching his Son and Wife fucking and masturbating to it. Harry might even ask James to “dont forget your duty” with some fatherly warmth and possibly even feeling Pride for this situation.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.