Click Here!

Crossroadsmk2 Updates

CrossroadsMk2

Hi Donkingkong, glad you liked the chapter. Yes, I will be doing BDSM stuff like the Squale666 stuff. Lara's roadtrip is to get her out of Croft Manor for a few weeks, so Sarah can make some "renovations" to the basement level. Let me know if there are any particular things you'd like to see.  My knowledge of BDSM is pretty limited, so I'm happy to take suggestions/requests.

Edited by CrossroadsMk2
Typo

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Crossroads Mk2,

Here's an idea: During one of the charity dinners Sarah introduces a fashion crew to the guest…a number of very beautiful models and Sarah allows them to wear a lot of Lara's clothing and jewels…. this is not an ordinary fashion crew. They're all trans-sexual men. Sarah forces Lara to put on a show with them and thinks they're all women but soon realizes they're all trans-sexual and has to put on a live sex show with all of them.

Guest Donkingkong

Hi cross hope you're doing great! Any updates? 

Personally i'd love to see an absolutely one sided beatdown of Lara where she's severely outmatched, squashed, submitted and then stripped and  fked.I'd love to have Lara sexual broken down ,begging for mercy before finally giving into her orgasms accepting her defeat. Soundly defeated and humiliated. By a stronger,larger physically dominating woman or man . 

It's Just an outcome. You can weave the story as you like .

Hi LHunt, sorry not really into the trans thing, so no plans for it in this story. The fashion show angle is kind of interesting, but I'll have to see where it fits. The next charity dinner will be a fancy dress ball, with Lara appearing as Lady Godiva. The final Charity dinner will be a full-on gangbang with Lara being publicly outed as a slut and all of the guests using her. I might have an in-between dinner, if I can think of a theme that bridges the gap between forced nudity and full-on sex, but the main idea of the charity Dinners is to show a steady escalation in events until Lara's public and private lives collide.

Hi Donkingkong, first the update. Chapter 8 should be ready towards the end of the week, if I get time to finish proofreading. Regarding the beatdown, I think I can make it fit into the Siberian gulag chapter. I'll make Lara fight a hugely muscled prisoner or guard (think Zangief from Street Fighter). Rules are simple - if she wins, she gets to go home. If she loses, she has to serve the prison's occupants.

Guest Donkingkong
16 minutes ago, CrossroadsMk2 said:

Hi LHunt, sorry not really into the trans thing, so no plans for it in this story. The fashion show angle is kind of interesting, but I'll have to see where it fits. The next charity dinner will be a fancy dress ball, with Lara appearing as Lady Godiva. The final Charity dinner will be a full-on gangbang with Lara being publicly outed as a slut and all of the guests using her. I might have an in-between dinner, if I can think of a theme that bridges the gap between forced nudity and full-on sex, but the main idea of the charity Dinners is to show a steady escalation in events until Lara's public and private lives collide.

Hi Donkingkong, first the update. Chapter 8 should be ready towards the end of the week, if I get time to finish proofreading. Regarding the beatdown, I think I can make it fit into the Siberian gulag chapter. I'll make Lara fight a hugely muscled prisoner or guard (think Zangief from Street Fighter). Rules are simple - if she wins, she gets to go home. If she loses, she has to serve the prison's occupants.

Love it.keep up the great work brother :D

Guest Mr dead
16 hours ago, CrossroadsMk2 said:

Im start to work on a story on lara supernatural adventure in Egypt, it's still a long way to Go but il sand it to you when im done, to be honest im not in to the story your writing at the moment, feel kinda boring, but that just me.

Hi Mr Dead, sorry to hear you're bored with the current story, but I understand that it's not going to be for everyone. This story definitely has a slower pace and more of a gradual buildup than my previous ones. Regarding your own story, I wish you all the best and look forward to reading it when it's done.

Guest Mr dead

I know mate, don't mean anything by it, i love you writing, it's just, il love to see some new ideas and things we haven't seen yet, and that what the story i write is all about, lara go's to Egypt to look for an artefact, and end's up finding herself in a place that she was not invited to, and she going to be punished for it.

Guest Donkingkong
17 hours ago, CrossroadsMk2 said:

Hi there cross. I read the new chapter and i liked it. Slow paced for sure. But was nice to see inclusion of other nations' cultures here like Nyotaimori. Brought some good variety to the story. 

Also the part when she taps out to the mistress and surrenders her necklace in defeat, i loved it.

I guess the Siberian arc will take some time . They might have some culture too that you can sample from. 

Keep up the great work brother. My kudos to you 

Guest Donkingkong
On 9/3/2022 at 1:10 AM, CrossroadsMk2 said:

Hi Donkingkong, glad you enjoyed it. I think the Siberian chapter will actually be faster paced - i.e. sex with guards and then prisoners straight off the bat. It's a prison camp, so not much need for buildup or explanation there.

I'd prefer the beatdown to be a one-sided,humiliating,long-drawn and dehumanising . the kind that makes her piss herself. The squash she remembers the rest of her life...

Hi Donkingkong, I'm picking up what you're putting down. It should fit in well with the story, since Sarah is trying to strip Lara of her arrogance. Some themes I'm thinking of for the scene:

- hard punches to the SAR plexus, really painful and knocking the wind out of Lara, but her attacker refusing to give her the mercy of knocking her out. More of a psychological and emotional to blow make Lara quit and tap out.

- hard slaps to the face, breasts and ass, again intended more for pain than injury.

- dragged across the ground by the hair.

- finally pisses herself at the prospect of more pain and ends up crying and begging. Loses all pride and agrees to anything just to make it stop.

Let me know if you have any specific ideas for stuff you'd like to see. In terms of injury, I'll probably just leave it at a blood nose, red marks etc, as I don't want her too injured to participate in later scenes.

Hey Crossroads Mk2,

How about some well placed and timed kicks to her pussy and ass hole...just to make her cry uncle –  nothing that harms her but causes her some pain before she’s fucked.

Speaking of uncle – why not have Sarah get in touch with her Uncle before she gets back to the manor -sometime before the ending – maybe he can fuck her where he chooses – takes out all his anger on her because he fills he was the rightful heir...Sarah records it and shows her the video later on so she can see who was fucking her -

Guest Donkingkong
2 hours ago, CrossroadsMk2 said:

Hi Donkingkong, I'm picking up what you're putting down. It should fit in well with the story, since Sarah is trying to strip Lara of her arrogance. Some themes I'm thinking of for the scene:

- hard punches to the SAR plexus, really painful and knocking the wind out of Lara, but her attacker refusing to give her the mercy of knocking her out. More of a psychological and emotional to blow make Lara quit and tap out.

- hard slaps to the face, breasts and ass, again intended more for pain than injury.

- dragged across the ground by the hair.

- finally pisses herself at the prospect of more pain and ends up crying and begging. Loses all pride and agrees to anything just to make it stop.

Let me know if you have any specific ideas for stuff you'd like to see. In terms of injury, I'll probably just leave it at a blood nose, red marks etc, as I don't want her too injured to participate in later scenes.

I wouldn't like this to be blood or gory ....rubor,bruises and slaps are a great idea... beating her solar plexus in seems good too but i hope she doesn't get knocked out.... psychological and emotional damage for sure.... submitted to holds, asking for mercy, stripped off all her pride, turning into a coward and yet not being shown any mercy 

I'd like to see her try her best with no constraints and still be severely outmatched and destroyed

You can add a masochistic element to Lara after the beatdown and banging is complete

You can do your beautiful weaving around these core ideas and add whatever you deem fit. I don't want to influence your wordings and writings much bcoz i like to read your works with absolutely no prior context. It's much fun and surprising that way.

Thanks again for considering it :D

Hi Donkingkong, leave it with me and don't worry - not too bloody and no being knocked unconscious. This will be Chapter 10, with Chapter 9 being the Japanese Gameshow.

Hi LHunt, I'll consider adding Lara's uncle to a BDSM scene in the new sex dungeon that Sarah's building in the basement of Croft Manor.

Regarding the Gameshow, I'm looking for game suggestions.

It can't be anything overtly sexual (no gangbangs etc.), but more focussed on opportunities for embarassment. Ideas so far:

Game 1 - Electric bumper cars with built in Sybians, where the faster the women drive, the faster their Sybian seat vibrates, and if they hit anything or get rammed, it vibrates at maximum. I foresee many cross-eyed crashes.

Game 2 - Human lawn bowls. The girls (wearing bikinis and covered in lubricant jelly) launch themselves down a shallow ramp towards a bullseye and try to land as close as possible. Like lawn bowls, knocking another girl out of the circle is allowed. Many opportunities for nip slips and accidental exhibitionism.

I'm looking for some other ideas for the other 3 elimination games. I want Lara to win but get more and more embarrassed. Just no wrestling, since Chapter 10 will have a big fight scene (and honestly, an Instagram model wouldn't stand a chance against Lara anyway).

Guest Donkingkong

Balloon popping contest with hands tied and pins on head. Can act as a starter cause wet t-shirts…

Pie throwing competition? Head shots have more points but other contestant/audience can go for ger intimate areas instead , followed by licking contest to see who cums or something 

These seems too light...maybe you can use it as a starter or buffer between intense rounds

Ps. i forgot to tell but For chapter 10 can you add a prison tattoo section to act as a reminder of her incarceration and time there.... tattoos can be any design and at any area of the body, given by inmates themselves 

Hi Donkingkong, I'm conflicted about the prison tattoo idea, because I wanted to give Lara the same tattoos as her rebooted Tomb Raider character in the adult version of the game - basically similar to the Wildeer Studios tattoos with some tweaks: garter tattoo on left thigh, some sort of tramp stamp on lower back, text on ribs etc.

I'm happy to have her agree to receive some tattoos at the prison (after she's broken and will agree to anything just to get out) but I would want it professionally done. I feel like a rough tattoo given by prisoners would detract from her eventual look, which I want to mirror her XXX game. 

Guest Donkingkong

Giving some tats just so she could escape sounds great .maybe in the intimate areas which aren't visible usually…

Though prison tats can act as a trivia/prequels in her game(the game can enact a similar plot maybe).

Or use Sharpie to mess her face up with derogatory words that expresses how great a fuk she was after they are done( though I feel it's more in tune with  Tori or Sarah)

Don't be conflicted.I'll follow you lead regardless . These are just suggestions 

Hi Donkingkong, no plans for extreme tatts in intimate areas, as I think I did that to death in Natla's Revenge. This is more about embarassment and psychological warfare against Lara - she prides herself on being posh and sophisticated, she's always hated visible tattoos because she thinks they make a girl look cheap and slutty. Now she'll have some, so in her mind, what does that make her?

That said, I would like to find a tramp stamp tattoo that implies sexual activity but isn't overly sexual (No SLUT or WHORE tattoos). Think something like the Queen of Spades tattoo (means a girl is into black guys), but instead one that signals that Lara is into anal sex or gangbangs. I'm not having much luck finding any tattoos like that though, so I might just have to invent one for the story.

Edited by CrossroadsMk2
Typos

Hey Crossroads Mk2,

Here are a few suggestions:

For the Tat - like in the wrestling movie with Hulk Hogan - No Holds Barred. Except use the words "NO HOLES BARRED". All together across her lower back….each word connecting in a heart chain or the word NO on her left ass cheek and the word BARRED  on her right ass cheek….this way when she bends over her holes show in between the two words.

Games - love the idea of them riding around in supped up bumper cars sitting on a built in Sybian -how about the Farmers Daughter game - the contestants choose one fruit and one vegetable thinking they have to eat it - not knowing they have to insert what they choose inside themselves, then they have to race up and down stairs without their selections falling out. They have to wear crotch less panties or swim wear with pre-cut holes -There are some pretty big ass fruits and veggie's out there!

Water obstacle course - plenty of hard and wet nipples here - contestants have to do barrel or log rolls to knock each other off - but, here the looser has to loose their top and bottoms for the rest of the game - wonder who can keep the most skimpy clothing on!

The BUM Game - From <https://movieweb.com/weirdest-japanese-game-shows/took this from google - one of their actual shows that ran.

This one is weird from all conceivable angles. A male contestant must pick his significant other out from a group of models. How does he do this? By her exposed rear end. The women stand behind a wall and stick their nude behind into holes in the wall for the contestant, and the live audience, to see. The man must decide which bum is the right bum by any means necessary. He can feel, squeeze, and even kiss. This is a very clearly uncomfortable experience for the women, and their reactions are typically not ones of pleasure. This is just plain unsettling, and many find it in very poor taste. There is nothing stopping the man from endlessly groping the women, and oftentimes this is exactly what happens. This show fits right in with some of the worst reality shows. This would be uncomfortable to watch even if it was fake, but it is very much real.

Thought of this after I hit reply – for one of the game shows maybe play Kamikaze. Here the contestants are all naked below the waist and selected audience members get to partake in the game. Dildo’s mounted on poles and they get to poke the Ladies – here, you’d want to get poked cause the most pokes win – the contestants have to direct the audience members to their holes because they’re all blindfolded. 

Game Show – the old joke about telling a girl to play carnival with you – she sits on your face while you try to guess her weight is something to consider – can add nipple weights also so one audience member guesses the weight and afterward someone else guesses the weight of their tits – there could be dozens of audience members doing the guessing and they have to sit on each one and have their tits handled as well –

Maybe one of the most degrading games can be to have them play H.A.M. – each woman is blindfolded and has to sit on a dildo, then try and guess what the dildo is representing….Horse, Alien, Man! Points for each dildo size by girth and length...but, if they cum they gain extra points!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.