Click Here!

Movie suggestion to combine my ideas

Bluebell

Read up the points and suggest a movie name that will go with the points below. I want to add these ideas/prompts to create a fanfic. Any other suggestions are welcome too.

• One of the single male characters has a sudden realization while shaving that he hasn’t wrinkled a bit while he has stepped in his 40s. A couple of days later he finds out a little black feather growing from his scalp almost camouflaged with the rest of his hairs.
  • Un-understandable whispers in an unknown language from the day an full length antique mirror was bought from a yard sale.
  • After a drowning experience, a girl starts seeing an unusual dream regularly in pieces. She sees a bouquet of red lilies, a sparkly black skinned human-like creature with enormous rainbow colored wings and under ocean sceneries.

1 hour ago, Bluebell said:

Read up the points and suggest a movie name that will go with the points below. I want to add these ideas/prompts to create a fanfic. Any other suggestions are welcome too.

• One of the single male characters has a sudden realization while shaving that he hasn’t wrinkled a bit while he has stepped in his 40s. A couple of days later he finds out a little black feather growing from his scalp almost camouflaged with the rest of his hairs.

Based on my personal experience, unless the guy’s got a skin condition or is unusually obsessed with their skin, I’d doubt they’d really notice NOT wrinkling in their 40s, TBH.  So you might want to have it a comment from somebody else… a kid going “You’re not THAT old, no wrinkles!” or similar.   However, it’s your story.

6 hours ago, Bluebell said:

• One of the single male characters has a sudden realization while shaving that he hasn’t wrinkled a bit while he has stepped in his 40s. A couple of days later he finds out a little black feather growing from his scalp almost camouflaged with the rest of his hairs. Preen
  • Un-understandable whispers in an unknown language from the day an full length antique mirror was bought from a yard sale. Buying Whispers
  • After a drowning experience, a girl starts seeing an unusual dream regularly in pieces. She sees a bouquet of red lilies, a sparkly black skinned human-like creature with enormous rainbow colored wings and under ocean sceneries. Sidhe Suitor Or I Didn’t Know I Was Married