Click Here!

Cruel Kushina cuckolding challenge

Guest Narutofan

Guest Narutofan

Very basic smut request where Kushina is starting to resent her son for being a useless teenager masturbating all of the time, sullying the wash, generally just being a lazy useless teen. She gets fed up with it and wants to confront him about it, but she catches him whilst he is jerking off, seeing his small erection, she immediately realizes her son is a wimp that would probably never please a woman. So she decides to bang the people close to Naruto ; Kiba, Iruka, Kakashi, Jiraiya,…. (Whichever you prefer). They of course have huge horse-sized cocks.

Kushina can put a chastity cage on Naruto but this is not required. She does have to humiliate him and his tiny clit. Some foot fetish stuff is always welcome.

Mainly focus on Kushina humiliating Naruto for being a sexually inedequate loser of a son.

• 4 months later...
On 1/17/2022 at 4:53 AM, Guest Narutofan said:

Very basic smut request where Kushina is starting to resent her son for being a useless teenager masturbating all of the time, sullying the wash, generally just being a lazy useless teen. She gets fed up with it and wants to confront him about it, but she catches him whilst he is jerking off, seeing his small erection, she immediately realizes her son is a wimp that would probably never please a woman. So she decides to bang the people close to Naruto ; Kiba, Iruka, Kakashi, Jiraiya,…. (Whichever you prefer). They of course have huge horse-sized cocks.

Kushina can put a chastity cage on Naruto but this is not required. She does have to humiliate him and his tiny clit. Some foot fetish stuff is always welcome.

Mainly focus on Kushina humiliating Naruto for being a sexually inedequate loser of a son.

Mm, that’s quite an idea. 

Are you still interested in this potential commission? :O 

If so, we can talk this out some more via Discord. 

57 minutes ago, Lucius-Walker said:

Are you still interested in this potential commission? :O 

Just as a reminder, any exchange of money for the writing of fan fiction is illegal. This seems to bear repeating, but AFF will not permit any works of fan fiction that have been written for compensation to be posted on our site. Anyone posting work that has been written for compensation can face removal of the story at the very least, and their account if we deem it necessary to keep our site in compliance with legal restrictions on the fair use of copyrighted materials.

Guest Curious

out of curiosity what's AFFs stance on things like Patreon where the moneys going to support the author rather than for anything they’re writing?

5 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

out of curiosity what's AFFs stance on things like Patreon where the moneys going to support the author rather than for anything they’re writing?

We do not permit any mention of Patreon accounts, or allow authors to solicit Patreon contributions on AFF. Fan fiction exists in a grey area of the Fair Use provisions of copyright law, and one of the requirements is that the author makes no money from material copyrighted by someone else. Should the owner of the copyright choose to do so, the author could be sued for monetary damages, and the site would be required to at the very least remove the author and all works, or could be served with a cease and desist order preventing ANY fan fiction involving that copyrighted material entirely, or could be sued along with the author for copyright violation.

You can read the relevant discussion of fair use here:  http://fairuse.stanford.edu/Copyright_and_Fair_Use_Overview/chapter9/9-a.html

So, while we all want to support authors, we cannot allow any Patreon or other funding sites to be mentioned here, or for authors to offer to write fan fiction for commissions.

Edited by BronxWench

• 1 month later...
Guest Narutofan

This definitely took an unsexy turn... 

It apparantly being illegal to finance fanfiction isn’t really a problem since I’m not in a financial situation where I can afford to spent money for it.

I would still love to bounce ideas around if you are up for it, but I completely understand if without the financial factor this doesn’t interest you ^^

5 hours ago, Guest Narutofan said:

This definitely took an unsexy turn... 

It apparantly being illegal to finance fanfiction isn’t really a problem since I’m not in a financial situation where I can afford to spent money for it.

I would still love to bounce ideas around if you are up for it, but I completely understand if without the financial factor this doesn’t interest you ^^

Sorry for accidentally souring the mood. >.<

I’d still love to discuss the ideas, if you’re still up for it.

With that being said, do you have a Discord or an official account for this website so that communication can go a lot faster?

Guest Narutofan
7 hours ago, Lucius-Walker said:

Sorry for accidentally souring the mood. >.<

I’d still love to discuss the ideas, if you’re still up for it.

With that being said, do you have a Discord or an official account for this website so that communication can go a lot faster?

Of course! My discord is Dinkey#3370

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.