Click Here!

Naruto foot fetish (challenge)

Guest Narutofan

Guest Narutofan

Basically an entire lewd story focused on the feet of kunoichi. Everyone has a foot fetish in the village, this can be accentuated by modified sandals, a cute heel, more openess, whatever you name it. Just pure foot  fetish smut with older ladies. Naruto learns to worship, massage and pleasure them. Footjobs are a plenty.

This could be with genin Naruto (pre time skip) receiving praise by the older generation of kunoichi, like Kurenai, Anko, Tsunade, Shizune,… getting rewarded with a footjob or gentle femdom affection. 

Or even an AU with alive Kushina where Naruto becomes her loving footboy, picking out what high heels to wear, giving her feet attention, so on and so forth.

The story around the premise can be as lazy or detailed as you want, as long as its filled with loads of smutty feet content for our Naruto

If you opt to go for young Naruto please refrain from lewding the young kunoichis and their feet. I mainly want to see Naruto get all mushy with older women, or if Naruto is a teen with women his age. Just no young kunoichi feet (pre time skip).

TLDR

Foot fetish is prevalent in Konoha, Naruto gets to indulge in his own foot fetish with older women

I’d love if this were to get written and I would be eternally thankful if it did ^^

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.