Click Here!

Genderbending Male to Female, fighting

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

I would like to read fanfics with genderbending of a Male character. I thought that this might be some sort of Military or fantasy stuff, but the genderbending happens against his will. Said Person might be in love (or attracted) to the also male protagonist, who is hetero. The sex changing can also be infuse some character/persona change.

“She” will join the Ranks/group of the Protagonist and be a good asset and during the process they would come closer, well more attracted to each other and have sex. “She” doesnt mind, that her crush finds the female form attractive, because all that s/he wants is his attention and “love”.

She might even get some sub persona, but i would like if the dominant part would go into harsh treatment.

I imagined, that at the beginning, the genderbended Guy with an attraction to the Protagonist is into him at the beginning, but i leave the option that both are getting attracted to each other, after the sex swap.

I said above the Male Protagonist, but the fiction, can be from both perspectives.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.