Click Here!

Harry/Ginny smut based on Movie scenes

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

I really would like to know, if out there are fics that contain Harry and Ginny getting intim during Halfblood Prince and Deathly Hallows. Namely, When Harry needs to hide the HBP Potion Book and Ginny do it for him. He closes his eyes and she hides it, when she returns, she kiss him and even saying “this can also be stay here, if you want”…..there is even a Poster with this scene and god, i cant believe that there is no naughty version of this. I can really imagine Harry looking at Ginny, and detects some Fire in her Eyes. He would get aroused by this, which she notices, taking his hand and leading him “further into the chambers of Lust”. However, its not needed for them to have sex. Im fine with Ginny giving him a good Blowjob.

Oh yeah…..now that i mention it, there is this scene with Harry in grimmauld and looking at the Family tree, with Ginny accompany him. I think, it was also the HBP movie, but not sure.  I imagined, Harry getting aroused while looking at the Relatives of the Tree (mostly the females) and notices, that all or most of them do really look attractive and….due to his puberty hormones, imagines naughty scenes with them...maybe even “growing” his own “Tree”. Ginny notices this and reaches her hand out for him, he looks at her and she looks at him in the eyes, with a look of knowledge. He takes her hand and again…..she leads him into the deeper, more intim parts of the House. Again, its not necessary for them to have penetrative sex. I would be fine, with her giving him a Blowjob.

Well and for the final part, the Day of the Wedding at the Burrow. Ginny asking Harry to Zip her dress, what he does and she thanks him with a Kiss. Maybe its the physical closeness of her Body, her smell or whatever, but Harry gets aroused….or nothing and they seperate and looking intently at each other. Harry notices Ginny having a “fire” in her eyes and she touches his chest with her hand, getting lower until she reaches his Crouch, then follows, opens his Trousers and giving him good Head. Here i consider the possibility for them to even have sex, if she is finished with him and they go to another place to do it. And obviously: THEY DO NOT GET INTERRUPTED BY Fred/George.

Now, writing mostly about Ginny atleast givin Harry head….i could think of another Request, but maybe it can be connected or “teamed up” with my above Requests. I now imagined her being a really good Cocksucker. She has a natural talent for this, due to her passion for the Guy. The more she likes him, the better she is. I would even go so far as to say, she is better with giving head than actually in Bed. Well, she wouldnt be a “lifeless Puppet or a dead Fish”, her performance would be good, but her Mouth is just the Supreme stuff. However, starting this Request/Thread, im especially interested in the realization of the above mentioned scenarios. As far as i know, nothing like this exists on AO3.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.