Click Here!

Cursed Memories(Castlevania fanfic)

Mina-chan95

Author: Mina-chan95
Title: Cursed Memories
Summary: [Based on Curse of Darkness game and manga]
It seems after Isaac impatiently waiting for Hector's return to the castle, his former ally finally arrives. However, why exactly once been best friends have become sworn enemies? Read and find out.
Fandom: Castlevania, Castlevania Curse of Darkness

Characters: Isaac Lafaroze, Hector (Castlevania)

Warnings: Angst NoSex Violence WIP

Solo story or chaptered story: Chaptered story

URL: http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600091487

Review Reply thread: http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=add&no=600091487

Alright, bois and gals, I finally decided to add a humble contribution to the series, which made me grew into the current person. So, yeah, apparently, Mina is silently lurking in Castlevania fandom for more than a decade? xD Yet only after long years and training my writing, I felt a bit more confident. However, instead of making something for Dawn of Sorrow, which was my very first -vania and which introduced to Castlevania back in the day I've decided to go with Curse of Darkness.

Even so, when I tried CoD for the first time, I was honestly scared of Isaac and covered my eyes (''why that man wore nothing!? I don't wanna fight a naked man! Please, wear normal clothes! '' - this is was my first reaction x'D oh dear, back in the day that was the most hardcore things to handle) But it seems that as time went, I got use to that outfit, and it seems that I wanted to learn more about this character. So, it seems that folks making fics from Hector's perspective, that's why I wanted to try to make some character justice for Isaac and kinda partially make something opposing these fics ( So, thanks to Helendorf's stories and her CoD fics, I wanted to make something from Isaac's POV.)

Besides, even after recently re-watching all game cutscenes (ENG and JP versions), re-reading the manga and twice fact-check, I could see a lot of potential for Isaac.

Anyway, this my first -vania fic, so, please, let me know, if I'm not too off (Sorry for sounding as an inexperienced and beginner writer - -'''')
And, of course,
Enjoy!

Edited by Mina-chan95
fixed fandom