Click Here!

Female Kurama lewd adventure

Guest A talking toaster

Guest A talking toaster

First time posting in this site so here we go~

As the title suggest i'm issuing a challenge for a lewd fanfic adventure of a busty female anthro kurama and not the human like with fox ears or tails as that have been over used waaaaay too many times.

As for why i'm issuing this challenge, well i noticed there were lack of stories center around kurama as a protagonist, especially adult sex fics and anthropormorphic fox form.

Seeing as no one asking about it i decided to do this myself and see what you folks can conjure up.

‐--‐--------‐--------------

We begin the story with kurama being freed from Kushina and later on attempted to kill baby naruto from being resealed once again by minato, however she was stopped by the shinigami and had her soul ripped out, banished to another realm with her chakra given and sealed within kushina and naruto and spared minato from death, as it is her punishment for trying to kill the child of prophecy and nearly doomed the world.

She will spend in another world with only one tail, no chakra and given a much more humanoid smaller body with wide thich hips, ass and slender legs, huge breasts (around from G-cup to N-cup size, you decide) and cursed to be completely naked as any clothes and armour will either shred itself to pieces or just poof away. She will also be cursed with pheromones that would make any creatures, monsters and humans trying to mate her.

For this is shinigamis punishment, to be cursed forever violated by anyone till her mind break into a sex starved animal that she can't think anything else but breed.

And that the start of it, for anyone who want to try out the challenge can choose whatever world fem kurama ends up in, as long it is fantasy world with monsters that will fuck her and nearly no humans to either help her or attempt capture her and turn her into a breeding stock.

Kurama will start out arrogant and prideful as he was in anime/manga but slowly turns stupidly sex crazed vixen everytime she's getting violated.

If you want to give her the ability to use chakra or magic you can, however, every time she uses jutsu/spells and need to recharge she have to have sex with whatever creature or humans in order to fill up lost energy.

Restriction.

Scat.

Weight gain.

Futa.

Torture.

No other naruto characters appearing, only kurama.

Breaking "being naked all the time" curse.

And that's pretty much it, so if anyone willing to take upon the challenge then post links so that we can take a look!

• 3 months later...
Guest MakeNarutoABimbo

Interesting idea, do you mind answering a couple of questions?

Are there any particular worlds you had in mind for Kurama to land in? Off the top of my head, I could see;

• Crash Bandicoot entering the Final Boss Area to discover Neo Cortex fucking a bound and gagged Kurama. After “rescuing” the fellow anthro, he’s shocked to discover she was there willingly.
  • Sonic being a solo act hero after Tails became enthralled with breeding the cock-crazed vixen Kurama.
  • Ratchet still bummed out that he’s the only Lombax, but happy that he has a cumdump like Kurama to pop out a dozen or so half-breeds.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest A talking toaster

Truth be told it could be any world you and anyone else can conjure up. As this is more about Kurama trying to survive in an unknown hostile world with barely any power she once had as by the time goes by and every time she's been gangbanged she slowly loses her mind.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest A talking toaster

But then again it does give me some ideas on couple of worlds where kurama won't immediately turn into a sex depraved fox.

• halo: Kurama end up on one of the halo rings where the covenant just recently discovered, they captured her and found out she's capable of interbreeding with other species. Seeing a means of gaining powerful warrior they set out to turn her into a breeding stock but Kurama had others idea, she escaped arm with nothing but a plasma pistol and now being hunted across the ring.

• super mario: ending up in the mushroom kingdom just as bowser conquered it and captured the princess. Kurama having no choice but to take the fight against Bowser and his minion or risk turning into a sex slave for the koopa king.

• zelda breath of the wild: forced to survive in the wilds against both monsters and hylians, the former due to lack of female monsters and repressed sexual urges while the latter either sees her as another monster or a potential live stock/pet to have. 

• subnatica: awakens inside an escape pod while stranded on a water world, Kurama having no choice but to either adapt or become a breeding bitch to one of the leviathans.

And that's what i could think of.

Edited by WillowDarkling
non working images removed

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.