Click Here!

Join us in Our Discord Server

CloverReef

There is a chat app called discord. It’s completely free. You don’t even need to download anything – it can be used in your browser! 

This server is a place for writers of erotica original and fan fiction to help each other out. We have:

• An inclusive, supportive community
  • Prompts
  • Help Channels
  • Voice Chat
  • Frequent games and events

We’d love to see you there! https://discord.gg/TSpn8kUtKs

Edited by CloverReef

• Melrick pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

No you’re right. The original AFF chatbox server died pretty quick. This new one was created to be for online writers in general, not just AFF writers, and it has grown quite a bit since we opened it up to everyone a year ago. 

Edited by CloverReef

• 1 year later...
23 minutes ago, 6dr said:

Do you work about every type of stories or you restrict them in some categories?

I don’t believe stories are published on the Discord server but I do think they had prompts to give writers ideas. The Discord server is an independent thing, and not run by AFF itself, but by a member.

On the other hand, if you are asking about content AFF permits, you might want to post to the General Staff Questions thread.

22 minutes ago, BronxWench said:

I don’t believe stories are published on the Discord server but I do think they had prompts to give writers ideas. The Discord server is an independent thing, and not run by AFF itself, but by a member.

On the other hand, if you are asking about content AFF permits, you might want to post to the General Staff Questions thread.

Thanks a lot for such active response.  But I meant the restriction which is based on that member’s taste. However thanks for the link.

Also to answer your question, in the discord server, members are allowed to discuss and work on stories of all kinds, as long as they don’t violate the Discord ToS (which essentially boils down to no stories with minors in sexual situations.) I will update the link in the original post shortly!

I had taken a few months break from managing the server, but I’m planning on going back today so I’ll get the link then. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. 

Edited by CloverReef

If you’re on a phone, swipe from the… left to see the channel menu, so you can pop around easily where you wanna go. Swipe from right for the members list but you shouldn’t need that at the start. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.