Click Here!

Fem!Harry becomes the secret slave of Kreacher

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

In a world were Fem!harry is not the Girl-who-lived and Lily and James are alive. Lily finds out about how Fem!Harry has been treating kreahcer poorly (with Sirus encouragement although Lily doesn't Know this ).

Lily who has a similar view on house Elfs to hermione desides that Fem!harry deserves to be punished  for her poor treatment of Kreacher so Lily get permission from Sirus to give Kreacher some orders, Sirus who dosnt like Kreacher gives permission with out even asking what Lily is going to do.

Then when Lily next catches Fem!Harry abuseing Kreacher uses her permission from Sirus to Give Kreacher Orders that Lily thinks will make Kreacher the Temporarily Master of  Fem!harry, for a temporary amount of time but Lily who doesn't have much experience with house-Elfs especially ones that are used to looking for loopholes in there orders like Kreacher words her ordered  poorly. Which lets Kreacher order Fem!harry to keep it secret.

Kreacher then orders fem!Harry to get Sirus to transfer ownership of Kreacher to her permanently. Sirus who hates Kreacher and loves fem!harry does this without much thought.but because Fem!harry is the temporary slave Of Kreacher when the transfer happens Fem!harry is permanently made Kreachers slave.

Kreacher then makes sure that fem!harry has permanent orders with no loopholes to keep her enslavement secret.

the story would then go on the show Kreacher tormenting Fem!harry threw her years at hogwarts and after she graduates.

no scat,gore,vore,Watersports.

Fem!harrys enslavement must stay secret in the Wizards world but because of magic and bondage hoods Kreacher can still use public Humiliation on Fem!harry.

Guest Quaffel

What sort of torment?

Would Kreacher deliberately misinterpret thing or would he take comments and actions made by Fem!harry to the extreme like when Sirus ordered Kreacher to "get out” and Kreacher interpreted that as get out of the house?

or would he be overly helpful to the point to were it becomes unhelpful? Like say Fem!harry leaves her itching powder out Kreacher being the "helpful" house-elf that he is would hide it for her but to make his being helpful unhelpful he hides it in her underwear and accidentally spills a bit of the itching power in the crotch of all of fem!harrys underwear.

• 9 months later...
Guest Just A Guest

Some kind of deal where Lily sets a few circumstantial orders on Kreacher and makes fem!Harry swear an oath of obedience/servitude/slavery? Like, Kreacher, I order you to be fem!Harry’s master and treat her as you will so long as you are her master. I order you to be her master as long as you are her house elf. I order you to be her house elf for a week. While fem!harry is ordered to obey Kreacher for as long as he is her elf?

Then with his new witch he forces her to act as he thinks a dirty half blood should? Maybe relay orders from his mistresses portrait?

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, Guest Just A Guest said:

Some kind of deal where Lily sets a few circumstantial orders on Kreacher and makes fem!Harry swear an oath of obedience/servitude/slavery? Like, Kreacher, I order you to be fem!Harry’s master and treat her as you will so long as you are her master. I order you to be her master as long as you are her house elf. I order you to be her house elf for a week. While fem!harry is ordered to obey Kreacher for as long as he is her elf?

Then with his new witch he forces her to act as he thinks a dirty half blood should? Maybe relay orders from his mistresses portrait?

Its been a while since I made this challenge so i have forgotten what I was thinking kreacher could be doing to Fem!harry but right now the sort of thing that comes to mind is this.

Kreacher might have access to cursed items or he might be able to make his own, like a cursed bra were Fem!harrys breasts go threw the bra then come out the other side somewhere else a bit like a vanishing cabinet so Kreacher can always torment fem!harrys breasta with things like caning or nipple clamps,ect the Bra would obviously be cursed so Fem!harry could not take it off herself.

maybe also Curse panties that do the same thing to Fem!harrys Pussy, clit and ass.

So like you see Kreacher in a Room were on  a wall there is Fem!harrys Tits, ass, pussy and Clit all in a row coming threw the Cursed underwear and Kreacher is like what should i do today and attaches a milking machine to Fem!harry breast to milk her and put Fem!harry milk to be used for the Potter and blacks Dairy products with only Fem!harry being in of the secret that her Family and anyone that comes to her or Sirus’s hows is Drinks or eating her Milk.

he gives her a few enemas to clean her before putting special potions that Kreacher costume ordered to make them be able to be given rectally what the author what the potion does maybe one of them  is what makes her produce milk.

and enchants something to torment her clit all while he canes her pussy and then while kreacher is doing this you cut a way to see what Fem!harry is doing at Hogwarts were she is trying to concentrate on  her class while all this is happens to her.

So fem!harry would be woken in the morning to Kreacher attaching the milking machine and getting her ready for her daily potion up the ass while say a Cursed snitch buzzes around her clit tormenting it Fem!harry has to get up and go to breakfast while feeling all theses thing but she think Kreacher has forgotten about he pussy today she cant fell any fuck machine or Kreacher himself fucking her but as she sits down in potion class she fell first strike of the aphrodisiac soaked cane on her pussy  and  she has to try and ignore it all and concentrate on her Class. At the end of Class Kreacher stops caning her just as she is about to reach orgasm and she has the realisation that Kreacher has gotten a hold of her class schedule and will most likely be tormenting her differently in each class for the rest of her time in school.

that Is just one of the things I could see Kracher working up to doing with Fem!harry having to let Kreacher do worse thing in exchange for leaving her alone while she is in class.

If you are interested in take the Challenge I can take some time to try to expand on  what I see Kreacher doing.

I see kreacher growing more bold over the years with what I Listed above happening in her O.W.L or N.E.W.T year which is the reason she has to Find a new way for Kreacher to torment her, which is a torment of itself having to think up a bad enough thing that Kreacher would be willing to do that instead of tormenting her in class(which was Kreacher goal in the first place he doesn't want his Slave to fail her exams.)

Guest Just A Guest

I could see Kreacher using Fem!Harry as a mouth piece for pure blood dogma on behalf of his mistress (the paintings). Maybe order her to make a glory hole near the Slytherin’s dungeon or submit to the likes of Draco. And since he is her house elf, he’d be able to follow her to Hogwarts. Maybe he’d use her as a pony girl just for kicks, riding her back through the halls at night, while telling her she’s a stupid half blood animal or something.

Guest guest
7 minutes ago, Guest Just A Guest said:

I could see Kreacher using Fem!Harry as a mouth piece for pure blood dogma on behalf of his mistress (the paintings). Maybe order her to make a glory hole near the Slytherin’s dungeon or submit to the likes of Draco. And since he is her house elf, he’d be able to follow her to Hogwarts. Maybe he’d use her as a pony girl just for kicks, riding her back through the halls at night, while telling her she’s a stupid half blood animal or something.

For the glory hole mabye a curse ring gag that works like the underwater so fem!harrys mouth appears on the wall for anyone to use.

since Fem!harrys enslavement has to remain secret I don't see her doing anything like becomeing a mouth peace for pureblood dogma.but I do see Kreacher puting her in a bondage hood that hides her identity and then whore her out.

I like the Idea of the ponygirl stuff I like the Idea of Them running into Luna on one of the night were she is locked out of the common room and Kreacher giving Luna rides around Hogwarts. Mabye have Fem!harry be invited over the Luna house over the Holidays so Kreacher can do some  stuff that he can't do in just a few hours. And also have them mabye run into Ginny and hermione.(would Kreacher try and get hermione as another slave or trying and corrupt her into joining he Luna and ginny in tormenting Fem!harry?)

for People I could see finding out about Fem!harrys situation I see Ginny,Luna and mabye Hermione with them all being mislead by Kreacher into thinking they are helping Fem!harry(with Fem!harry unable to tell them otherwise because of her orders.)

For longer stuff that they would do at Luna’s house I see stuff like "Ha ku ronofu Jin" predicament bondage stuff not the exact same as any of his stuff the of a similar mindset.

I also see mabye Fleur getting involved with tormenting Fem!harry as something for her and Ginny to get over the bad blood between them if Fleur is still staying at the Burrow in the summer before Sixth year.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Just A Guest said:

I would think maybe Kreacher just ruining her life. He could force her to just ruin her life

If Kreacher was just going to ruin Fem!harry’s life I would say just have him go full Hikoukai Benjo In no Maku  on Fem!Harry.

But that isn’t really what I want out of this challenge,  I am more looking for something were Fem!harry is living her normal life with kreacher doing all there thing to Fem!harry in secret. Maybe have it be that Lily was the one to help Him destroy the locket horcrux so kreacher has to balance not hurting Lily who he treats similar to the Trio after that helped him in Canon against his hatred of Sirius who his Fem!harry godfather.

Guest Just A Guest

Well, I say ruin, but not like she ends up on the streets. Like, in this world, the adults took care of things so fem!harry has a normal life and plans on just having a happy life. But thanks to Kreacher, she either ends up a recluse after graduation only being visited by those who Kreacher vets, or either joins or creates a brothel that she is made to say she joined/made willingly.

As an aside, I could see him either making or using a magical collar that makes her look, sound, feel like a dog to everyone save the owner, then leave her in the care of Sirius saying the dog was fem!harrys. Just as a bit of payback by making Sirius demean and humiliate his goddaughter unknowingly, though, maybe she doesn’t know that Sirius doesn’t know it’s her. (And If they were into it, have Sirius be into having sex in his Padfoot form with dogs, wouldn’t that be a terrible surprise)

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Just A Guest said:

Well, I say ruin, but not like she ends up on the streets. Like, in this world, the adults took care of things so fem!harry has a normal life and plans on just having a happy life. But thanks to Kreacher, she either ends up a recluse after graduation only being visited by those who Kreacher vets, or either joins or creates a brothel that she is made to say she joined/made willingly.

As an aside, I could see him either making or using a magical collar that makes her look, sound, feel like a dog to everyone save the owner, then leave her in the care of Sirius saying the dog was fem!harrys. Just as a bit of payback by making Sirius demean and humiliate his goddaughter unknowingly, though, maybe she doesn’t know that Sirius doesn’t know it’s her. (And If they were into it, have Sirius be into having sex in his Padfoot form with dogs, wouldn’t that be a terrible surprise)

That would be fine. I could see kreacher putting Fem!harry threw some of this https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pool&s=show&id=42939 more specifically the sleeping arrangements, the feeding one were the girl in in the stocks and is feed threw a Dildo and the Graduation ceremony.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.