Click Here!

Ghost's Sight - Book One of the Witch's Apprentice

BronxWench

I am very, very excited about the upcoming republication of Ghost’s Sight, the first book in the Witch’s Apprentice series. NineStar Press has been good enough to give me a new home, and I couldn’t be happier.

The book is now available for pre-order at the NineStar website, and I’ll add links for third party sites as soon as the book is released. There’s some new material, and a fabulous new cover, so take a peek! :D

Edited by BronxWench

Thank you! I am in love with the cover art, really, and I love working with NineStar Press. Everyone’s been very professional and completely supportive, and I feel like I have my feet back under me again, at long last. :D

• 3 weeks later...

That’s absolutely amazing! I’ll definitely buy the book once I’m in the financial clear (aka where I want to be with my income so I feel safe indulging in wants rather than keeping it saved up for only necessities). I’m super excited to get around to reading it once I’ve gotten it~

Edited by Arian-Sinclair

I just started reading the free sample with my Kindle app on my iPod and I’m in love with the book after just the first three pages~I can’t wait to buy it once I can afford it.

1 hour ago, Desiderius Price said:

:congratualtions:   (again), though, will there be paper/hardback editions?

This one isn’t long enough for paperback editions, but the second book should be offered in print as well. That one’s in editing now. :D

6 minutes ago, Arian-Sinclair said:

I just started reading the free sample with my Kindle app on my iPod and I’m in love with the book after just the first three pages~I can’t wait to buy it once I can afford it.

Thank you! That made my day! :hug:

1 hour ago, BronxWench said:

Thank you! That made my day! :hug:

It’s one of the best I’ve ever read, truly~

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.