Click Here!

George Glass' Transparency Thread

GeorgeGlass

IMPORTANT: If you try to leave a review on one of my stories in the archive right now, the system will tell you that your review has been posted, BUT IT HASN’T. So please, if you want to review one of my stories, do it in my review response threads:

Originals

Some of my cartoon fanfics

I’m making solid progress on the 7th and final chapter of “Into the Third Dimension,” but there’s still a ways to go. The chapter will probably end up being 10,000 words or more.

Also, chapter 3 of “Augmented” should be beta-ready either late this week or early next week.

For this year's Holiday Party, I'd been seriously considering writing a prequel to my stories about Rudy the reindeer (which I've collectively named The Glownose Chronicles). This story would be about how Santa Claus got started, met the first flying reindeer, etc. But I've got so many big stories going right now that another epic-length Christmas story seems like too much to take on.

However, I do have a story already in the works that is holiday themed and that would work just fine for the Holiday Party. The working title is "The Ultimate," and it's a medieval fantasy story about a woman whose best friend convinces her to take a break from her holiday preparations to go on a little sexual adventure.

So, chapter 9 of “Depravity Falls” is posted on AO3, and it looks like chapter 3 of “Augmented” should be ready to post tonight or tomorrow morning.

I’m hoping to get the final chapter of “Into the Third Dimension” off to beta this weekend. Once that story is finished, I’ll be starting on my Loud House story “Out of Hand.”

This week, I’ve been focusing on the latest chapters of “Into the Third Dimension,” “Depravity Falls,” and “Smooshed.” I’ve made good progress on all of them, but not enough to actually finish any of them. 

Although I haven’t been giving it nearly as much attention, I think my Loud House short story “Royal Wedding” may be finished soon. So it’s possible that I will be inundating my betas with new stuff next week. 

At long last, the final chapter of “Into the Third Dimension” has gone to beta. It’s more than 11k words long, though, so it could be in beta for a while. In the meantime, I will press on with the other stuff; I hope to have chapter 4 of “Augmented” off to beta tomorrow.

Jomahawk got back to me about chapter 7 of “Into the Third Dimension” pretty quickly, so that chapter is now posted on AO3. And chapter 4 of “Augmented” is in beta. 

I’m hammering away at both chapter 17 of “Smooshed” and chapter 10 of “Depravity Falls.” Each is the penultimate chapter of its story, and a lot goes on in it, so I think it’ll be another week or so before either one is ready for beta.

In addition to working on the chapters I’ve mentioned in my recent posts, I’ve been chipping in here at AFF by helping BronxWench with merging duplicate archive accounts. That task is essential to getting the site out of read-only mode. But it’s going to take a while, as there are thousands of duplicate accounts.

Just a reminder: If you want to review one of my stories, please do it in my review response thread, NOT in the archive. Because the site is in Read Only mode, any reviews left in the archive disappear as soon as they are posted.

In other news, chapter 17 of “Smooshed” is in beta, and my one-shot Loud House/Casagrandes story “Royal Wedding” should be headed to beta this evening.

Chapter 17 of "Smooshed" came back from beta last week. Fairy Slayer found some serious problems with it, so I have revised the chapter and returned it to him for a second look.

The AFF Holiday Party couldn't happen this year, so I have back-burnered the story I was writing for it. 

Right now, my focus (to the extent that I have focus) is on finishing up the semi-final chapter of "Depravity Falls" and the final chapter of "Augmented." I hope to get one or both chapters off to beta by the end of the week.

40 minutes ago, Guest Atlas2001 said:

hello I'm sorry to have to communicate here but I'm a big fan of your stories in ao3 but for some reason the page doesn't let me send comments

Hi there. I don’t know if you’re having that problem on AO3 or here on AFF (where the comment feature isn’t working right now because the site is in read-only mode), but if you’d like to comment on any of my stories, you’re free to do so here. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.