Click Here!

George Glass' Transparency Thread

GeorgeGlass

I write stories in pieces, and usually not in chronological order. I just write each scene when it becomes clear in my head. 

For that reason, once in a while, I find that I've unexpectedly finished drafting a story. This happened on Friday, when I realized that there were no longer any holes left in the one-shot furry story I've been working on titled "First Time: Luhan." So now I just need to proof and post it.

This is another of my “First Time” stories, in which a furry alien describes either their own first sexual experience or that of someone in their family. In this one, voluptuous cargo handler and mother of five Ohna describes what happened when her son Luhan reached sexual maturity – at age 18 months.

In other news, “Waltney Plus” is virtually finished and should be ready for beta by the time the beta for that story gets back to me about the upcoming chapters of “Into the Third Dimension” and “Secret Sash.” Also, this week, I expect to post the final chapter of “Liberatrix” and get chapter 13 of “Smooshed” off to beta. 

So, I just realized that I mistakenly posted my last two “new chapter” announcements in my review response thread for original stories instead of here. So here they are, again, in the right place this time:

“Into the Third Dimension” Chapter 5: The Photoshoot

“Secret Sash” Chapter 3: Girl’s Best Friend

In other news, the latest chapter of “Smooshed” went off to beta this morning, and I expect to post the third and final chapter of “Liberatrix” later today or tomorrow.

10 hours ago, Guest DoubleD said:

Hey, George, 

How is going? When will you post next work, especially about Disney?

Hey there! It’s funny you should ask, because “Waltney Plus” just came back from beta today. I need to make a few tweaks before I post it, so it will probably go up tomorrow.

The next chapter of “Secret Sash” is also in beta, so I hope to get that back and get it posted soon.

So, quick update: Chapter 4 of “Secret Sash” is back from beta, but Jomahawk has some concerns about it, which we will work together to iron out. Chapter 14 of “Smooshed” should be ready to go to beta on Monday, and Chapter 5 of “Depravity Falls” will probably go to beta shortly after that.

At long last, the penultimate piece of “The Power Arcane” is posted!

Story 8: Convergence, Part I

Also, a couple of updates:

First, the next chapters of both “Smooshed” and “Depravity Falls” have gone off to beta.

Second, there's a short story I've been working on called “Surprise” that I don't think I've mentioned here before, because it's a relatively recent addition to the List of Twenty. However, I have been so motivated to work on it that now it's nearly done. It's about a girl named Darcy who is just shy of her 13th birthday and who comes home one day to find that her mom has become a futa, and a lusty one at that. Darcy's life is never the same again. I expect to post this story next week.

Surprise” is posted! Marie just became a futa and has more libido than she knows what to do with—until her adolescent daughter arrives home from school. (Warning: rapey)

August has been a very productive month for me; by my count, I’ve posted 7 chapters and 3 short stories this month. I don’t know if I’ll be keeping up that pace in September, but I do hope to keep posting new things regularly.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 5 of “Secret Sash” is finished. But because of the ongoing cyberattacks on AFF’s archives, I’m not able to post it here. Manta is having to rewrite code from scratch, so it will probably be a while before the archive is out of read-only mode. 

The chapter is posted on AO3 and Lolicit, but it feels a bit crass to post links to other fanfic sites here—like I’d be kicking AFF while it’s down.

Hey, all. Chapter 6 of “Depravity Falls” is posted over on AO3, but not here yet because of the cyberattack issue. It still feels good to be over the hump with that story (this is chapter 6 of 11).

I’m hoping to get chapter 6 (out of 7) of “Into the Third Dimension” off to beta tomorrow night. I’m making decent progress on other stuff, too, but I can’t tell you with any certainty what will be ready for beta (let alone posting) next.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, GrayNeko said:

Son of a bitch! Yeah, they’re gone. That’s a shame because the latest chapters of Smooshed and Depravity were real good. When we can post again, I’ll try to recall all that I said and put them back up.

Thank you! Looking forward to that.

I posted chapter 6 of “Into the Third Dimension” on AO3 and Lolicit yesterday. Probably the next thing I’ll finish will be my Halloween story, “Horseman.”

Guest arcadiaweekend

Hi! Just wanted to say that I really enjoy your stories. And wanted to ask if you plan to write another chapter of “Big sister”, I really like your big sister/mom shota stories. Thanks for the great work

I guess we’re still in read-only mode, but I’m glad to see that my archive profile has been restored. Thanks, @manta2g.

15 hours ago, Guest arcadiaweekend said:

Hi! Just wanted to say that I really enjoy your stories. And wanted to ask if you plan to write another chapter of “Big sister”, I really like your big sister/mom shota stories. Thanks for the great work

Thanks! I’m not planning more of “Big Sister” at this time, but I’ve got a big sister/little brother story in the works called “Cowboys and Indians” that you might like. Not sure when it will be ready to post. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.