Click Here!

George Glass' Transparency Thread

GeorgeGlass

I thought it was high time that I started a thread for general news and discussion about my stories and such, so here it is.

As I’ve mentioned in other threads, I tend to have 20 stories in progress at any given time. The stories I’ve made progress on most recently are “Country Summer” and “Make It All Better.” This does not mean, however, that these are the next stories for which I’ll be posting new chapters, because I’m a flighty bastard who works on whatever story he feels like working on when he has time to write. This is basically the only process that works for me; if I try to force myself to work on one particular thing, the result is often writer’s block.

I re-learned this lesson recently when I tried to make myself finish the last chapter of “Splinter” (just to have the story finished), only to stall out on that story and every other one. But now I’m back in the groove. :)

I ended up being off today, so instead of using that time for something worthwhile I took advantage of the opportunity to finish the latest chapter of “Make It All Better.” 

I’ve written very few stories in which I’ve become so attached to the characters. The only other one would be “Eddie Forever,” which I took down because I am trying to convert it into a legit novel (by adding some subplot to replace the underage incest sex scenes).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Star wars player 1

Hi, it's me, good morning , I just wanted to say hi and that I've just read the final chapter of the ' Splinter ' story, and I really liked it, anyway, how are you doing ? and how are you doing with ' The Miss Cutie Patootie Pageant ' story ? and how are you doing with 'the more, the Merrier ', let me know when you have the time and good luck with your stories, I'm glad that 'Splinter ' is finished, I thought it was a very good story, anyway bye and have a nice Memorial Day weekend.

So, the latest:

--I’m nearly finished with chapter 1 of the “Hot Yoga” sequel, “The More, the Merrier.” The first chapter will be short-ish, because it’s mostly setup, and this story doesn’t require as much setup as “Hot Yoga” did. After that, there will be four full-length chapters. 

--A reviewer may have just inspired me to write an alternate ending to Splinter that would be darker than the “canon” ending. Will have to give it some thought.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Guest Star wars player 1

Okay, thank you for replying, oh and I have a question, since you're nearly finished with the first chapter of ' The more, the Merrier ' when do you think it will be posted ?, anyway hope you're doing well, good luck with your stories and I hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night. 

On 5/29/2018 at 11:04 PM, Guest Star wars player 1 said:

Okay, thank you for replying, oh and I have a question, since you're nearly finished with the first chapter of ' The more, the Merrier ' when do you think it will be posted ?, anyway hope you're doing well, good luck with your stories and I hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night. 

I hope to finish up the chapter and get it off for beta tonight or tomorrow. My beta reader usually gets back to me within a week, and unless he recommends major changes, I should have the chapter posted shortly after that.

Guest Star wars player 1

Okay, thank you for replying, hope you're doing well and I have a few questions about 'The more, the Merrier ',  1. will Monty and Vannessa kiss in the story?, because they are boyfriend and girlfriend, and I noticed that they didn't kiss in the first story.  2. Since coltrane is the Hirano family's boyfriend, will he kiss all of them during the story ? anyway,  hope your doing well and good luck with your stories, bye and have a nice weekend. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Star wars player 1

Hi, it's me,  I just wanted to say hi and let you know that yesterday I read the first chapter of the ' More, the Merrier ' and I really liked it or better yet loved it, I can't wait for chapter two, and when I looked up the transparency page, you said on your last comment that you would be making an alternative ending to 'Splinter ', anyway hope you're doing well with your stories and hope to hear from you again soon,  oh and also, when do you think the second chapter of the ' More, the Merrier ' will be posted ? anyway,  bye and have a good morning. 

Glad you liked chapter 1.

As for chapter 2, I really can’t say when it will be ready. As I’ve probably mentioned, I literally have 20 stories in progress at any given time, and I never know which one I’ll be inspired to work on when the opportunity arises. Earlier this evening, I spent a little time on the alternate ending to “Splinter” and on an original story titled “A Sweet Little Girl Like You” that I’m writing for the winner of a raffle I did on Inkbunny.  Last night, I worked a little bit on chapter 2 of “The More, the Merrier,” chapter 4 of “Auntie’s Home,” and a diary-style one-shot story titled “Imaginary Tokyo.” Which will be finished next, I can’t say. 

Guest Star wars player 1

Okay, sorry that I asked, just take your time and don't worry, I am pretty excited about the alternative ending to 'Splinter ', anyway sorry for asking, just take your time and don't worry,  bye and have a good morning. 

Sometimes, when I’m not sure what to write next, I go through my 20 in-progress stories and make myself write a few paragraphs for each one. Worst-case scenario, I make a little progress on all 20. Best-case, inspiration strikes when I’m partway through the list and I make a lot of progress on one. 

Since yesterday, I’ve been cycling through the 20 stories, and I discovered that there was one for which the first chapter was nearly finished, so I finished it. It’s an unabashedly pedo-riffic father-daughter incest story titled “Little Rose,” and I just posted the first chapter last night. 

Guest Star wars player 1

Hi, it's me,  I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I read your recent comment and I think your way of making progress on your stories sounds like a very nice way on how to do it, oh and I also have read the first chapter of the ' Little Rose' and I think it seems like a very interesting story, anyway hope you're doing well and hope to hear from you again soon, oh p.s, I have a few questions about ' The more, the Merrier ' 1. Since the first chapter of the story was the setup for it, and the first chapter of the first story 'Hot Yoga' was the setup, will the rest of the chapters have the shifting perspectives of what each character is doing in ' The more, the Merrier' ?, because I think the shifting perspectives was a very nice part of the first story.  2. I noticed that Monty and Vannessa didn't kiss in the first story,  will they kiss in 'The more, the Merrier' ? and 3. Since coltrane is the Hirano family's boyfriend, will he kiss all of them during the story ? Anyway, let me know when you have the time and another thing, Tommorow is Father's Day and I am going to pray that my dad will have a very nice day, maybe you should do this too, you know, just pray that your dad will have a nice day tomorrow in heaven, if you like that of course,  anyway, bye and have a good night.

You know how people say that you should write for yourself? Well, I have one story for which that is literally true, because I started writing it for my own entertainment years before I ever thought of posting stories on the Web. It's called “Delta Delta Delta,” and it's the story of a cute, busty college freshman who pledges a sorority that accepts only well-endowed women as members. 

I started writing this story close to a decade ago, but I only wrote two chapters out of an intended five. But I always knew I would get back to it eventually--it's been a permanent resident on my list of 20 stories--so now, I am. I’ve just gone through the first chapter, made some edits, and posted it

I’ll be doing the same with the second chapter some time soonish. I figure posting what I have might give me some additional impetus to finish the other three chapters. 

I have a few questions about ' The more, the Merrier ' 1. Since the first chapter of the story was the setup for it, and the first chapter of the first story 'Hot Yoga' was the setup, will the rest of the chapters have the shifting perspectives of what each character is doing in ' The more, the Merrier' ?, because I think the shifting perspectives was a very nice part of the first story.

Yes, the story will definitely have the same rotating perspective as “Hot Yoga” had. 

2. I noticed that Monty and Vannessa didn't kiss in the first story,  will they kiss in 'The more, the Merrier' ? and 3. Since coltrane is the Hirano family's boyfriend, will he kiss all of them during the story ?

Yes, there’s going to be more kissing in general, because everybody is a little calmer this time around (Jenny has learned just how much incense to use) and can ease into the activities more than they did in “Hot Yoga.”

Guest Star wars player 1

Hi , it's me, I just wanted to say hi and thank you for replying to my questions, and I just wanted to let you know that I read the first chapter of 'Delta Delta Delta' and I think it looks like a good story, anyway hope you're doing well and can't wait for the next chapter of 'The more, the Merrier ' and the other stories, oh and one question,  how are you doing with the alternative ending to ' Splinter ' ? bye and have a nice day.

Well, I got on quite a kick writing the alternate ending of “Splinter,” so I just finished the draft and sent it off for beta. 

Given that I have posted chapter 1 of three different stories recently, it will be nice to move one story into the “Finished” column.

Of course, even as “Splinter” is nearly ready to fall off the List of 20, a new story waits in the wings. My friend Jomahawk, who has been betaing for me for ages without my returning the favor, has asked me to write a story for him, so I’ll be getting started on it soonish.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Guest Star wars player 1

Okay, thanks for replying and I hope to hear from you again soon, can't wait for chapter 2 of ' The more, the Merrier ' and the other stories, good luck with the alternative ending to ' Splinter ', bye and have a good night.

Guest Star wars player 1

Hi, it's me,  I just wanted to say hi since I've been a little busy last weekend, mostly sunday, anyway I just wanted to ask how your doing and how are you doing with your stories ?, let me know when you have the time, bye and have a good night. 

Earlier this week, I made some decent progress on a couple of stories, mainly the next chapters of “Country Summer” and “The Miss Cutie Patootie Pageant,” and a one-shot, “Imaginary Tokyo,” which is a diary-format story about a guy who visits an imaginary version of Tokyo where all of the tropes from anime are real.  After that, I started having decision paralysis about which story to work on, so I decided to do a cycle through all 20 of my stories and make a little progress on each.  Some notes from that:

--One particularly good result of that was that I figured out how “Little Rose” is going to end.  Yeah, I know I should really work these things out before I start posting chapters, but “Little Rose” wasn’t meant to have too much of a plot arc, so I don’t think it’s a big deal in this case. (I still have no idea how “Country Summer” is going to end, or how many more chapters there will be before it does. That one was really meant to be an open-ended story.)

--I don’t know how soon the next chapter of “The More, the Merrier” will be ready, but boy, when it is, it’s going to be intense. Because the majority of the characters have been attending “yoga club” for a little while now, they don’t pussyfoot around anymore once they’ve breathed in enough of that incense; they just get right after it. Especially Adyson and Gretchen. 

--One project I’ve had in the works for a while now is a series of short stories collectively titled The Power Arcane: An Erotic Anthology. What I’d really like it to be is a series of self-contained stories that tell a larger story, like World War Z (the book, not the movie). So although I’ve got some text written—in fact, the first story is nearly complete—I some serious plotting to do before I’ll be ready to start posting. 

Guest Star wars player 1

Hi, it's me,  I just wanted to say hi and thank you for replying, I'm pretty excited about the next chapter of ' The Miss Cutie Patootie Pageant ' story and I am interested about this story called 'Imaginary Tokyo', and also can't wait for the next chapter of 'The more, the Merrier ' but no rush, just take your time and do the story you want to work on the most, since you said that in the second chapter,  it wil be intense, I even more excited for it, anyway thank you for replying, hope to hear from you again soon, good luck with your stories, and I hope you're doing well,  bye and have a nice day.

I had a dental appointment yesterday morning, and honestly, there’s nothing like having to sit still and not speak to get you doing serious mental work on stories. I figured out a bunch of stuff about the next chapters of “Multiversity,” and as a result, I made a lot of progress on chapter 9 yesterday and today. I might have it drafted and out for beta this weekend. 

In other news: The Loud House fans who like the idea of some Lincoln/Lucy romance (6 years in the future, when Lincoln is 17 and Lucy is 14) should check out “My Angel, My Demon” by Trillhouse. It’s very well written, especially Lucy’s poems. And the sex. :)

Guest Star wars player 1

Hi, it's me,  I just wanted to say hello and also say Happy 4th of July ! Oh and I also wanted to let you know that I have recently read chapter nine of the 'Multiversy' story, and I really liked it, I think it's a nice, fun chapter, so anyway, hope you're having a great 4th of July and hope you're doing well with your stories, including 'The more, the Merrier ', 'Little Rose ', and the next chapter of 'Delta Delta Delta ',  bye and have nice day and happy 4th of July !

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.