Click Here!

Looking for a couple twilight fics! One Edward/Bella and one carlisle/bella

Guest Fflover

Guest Fflover

I'm looking for 2 fics. One is an e/b human fic. 

Edward was attacked as a teenager in port Angeles and ran away from home. His siblings and Bella find him later, he's a tattoo artist, and I think he has a cat? 

The next one i think is called feral blood. I was hoping someone could tell me if it still exists. I'm totally desperate. 

You can email me at keleals@yahoo.com

Edited by WillowDarkling
Requests for copy removed

As is stated at the top of this forum: 

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

Therefore, your post has been edited accordingly. Any further requests or offers of copies will be deleted without notice. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Guest Fflover

I have no clue if either of the fics have been removed from the site. I'm not sure if I even have the names right. That's why I was asking. I don' expect someone to send me a pulled fix. 

Guest Nyinhouse

I think is was rude that they assume what your looking for was removed. Everyone is so eager to get someone's work here removed that most of us have to spend hours searching for authors somewhere else. SO SAD

1 hour ago, Guest Nyinhouse said:

I think is was rude that they assume what your looking for was removed. Everyone is so eager to get someone's work here removed that most of us have to spend hours searching for authors somewhere else. SO SAD

I don’t think there was an automatic assumption the stories were removed, nor are we in the habit of looking to remove stories without good cause. However, we do have a rule about not passing around hard copies. So, if our forum moderator saw a request for copies, that request would have be removed. You will note we had a similar issue with this very story:

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/57201-for-the-guest-who-posted-twilight-feral-blood-by-blood-of-your-lips/?tab=comments#comment-356632

A further search of our records turned up some information. The story in question, “Feral Blood”, was not posted on AFF by the original author, but was plagiarized and posted here by someone else. The plagiarized version, along with the plagiarist, were removed from AFF.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.