Click Here!

Riding the Lincoln Way

Wilde_Guess

Author: Wilde_Guess
Title: Riding the Lincoln Way
Summary:  Danny Dvorak is a 14 year old Harley fanboy and honors student getting ready to start Lincoln Way Central High School in New Lenox, Illinois, in the summer of 1982. He has silver eyes, a silver tongue, and his issues have issues. His almost 14 year old brother and classmate has turned from closest friend to something else entirely. His new girlfriend has more issues than he does, and her younger sister is dating his younger brother. Will Danny make it through adolescence and High School without getting bad grades, a haircut, or the spanking of a lifetime?  The story is currently ‘slow-paced’ because a lot of things are happening around Danny.  The pace will pick up.
Feedback: Feedback and constructive criticism much appreciated.
Fandom: Original
Pairing: N/A
Warnings: Abuse Anal Bi HJ  HC Inc MF MiCD Minor1 Minor2 MM Oral Rim Solo Spank

Solo story or chaptered story: Chaptered story, 12 of ??
URL:  http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600108829

Review Reply thread:  https://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/66392-riding-the-lincoln-way-review-response-and-author-commentary/

Edited by Wilde_Guess
Added link to the Review Reply thread

Here’s a sneak preview from a near but not next future chapter.

Michael looked sternly at Debbie, who replied with “He told me ages ago, Michael.  You know what a jealous bitch I am, and you haven’t seen me freak out on him, have you?”

Michael stood up, hugged her, and gave her a ‘heavy-R’ kiss which she returned. 

He told her, “You aren’t a bitch, and never will be.”

She asked in return, “You said nothing about jealous?”

He quipped, “Because I won’t lie to you.  You are getting better, kinda…”

She huffed, and they kissed again

Edited by Wilde_Guess
line spacing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 10 months later...

Here’s a preview from Chapter 34.

‘Fuck my life again!’ I thought to myself.  I never completely stopped loving Stacy Cook even if I would never completely trust her ever again.  And I was beginning to think that Uncle Rick was okay even if he fucked up badly a few times around when I was conceived and born.  But, their current take on ‘civility’ left me beyond speechless.

I had to intervene, and rather dramatically seeing who I was to the pair of them biologically, to keep them from destroying each other’s lives along with my five siblings and me on my own front lawn.  I only asked them for civility.  Yet somehow, the two of them decided that while civility was nice, that fucking like rabbits was even better?  And Stacy Cook couldn’t possibly have forgotten how light a sleeper Paul was in the months since she last shagged Kopchek, could she?  And if she hadn’t started taking her “vitamin stork-killer” again, her last period ended fifteen days before Wednesday night.  My body remembered her menstrual cycles because I never caught an even break when she was on them.

Edited by Wilde_Guess
Reduced post to 10 lines or less of text to comply with Moderator request after uploading new chapters started again..

I’m unfortunately going to have to ask you to reduce the amount of story content in the above post. We can’t allow story content in the forums, due to disclaimer and copyright issues. 

But, because of the archives being down, we will allow story content of up to 35 lines (instead of the usual 10 lines) of text. That means lines of text, so if a sentence needs a line or two extra to finish then that’s fine. 

So, please reduce the story content above to within that limit. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Thank you for that.

We had to implement the 10 line rule in the Requests and Challenges forum, because of the disclaimer and copyright issues, but haven’t really needed to enforce it elsewhere. 

But I figured that little previews could be allowed while we’re in Read only mode. 

I’ll have to add that rule to the Forum TOS eventually. 

On 1/17/2023 at 9:32 AM, WillowDarkling said:

I’m unfortunately going to have to ask you to reduce the amount of story content in the above post. We can’t allow story content in the forums, due to disclaimer and copyright issues. 

But, because of the archives being down, we will allow story content of up to 35 lines (instead of the usual 10 lines) of text. That means lines of text, so if a sentence needs a line or two extra to finish then that’s fine. 

So, please reduce the story content above to within that limit. 

I wasn’t aware that we could post previews of the story in the forum posts.

So it’s traditionally 10 lines? Is there an explanation of what constitutes a line?

I ask because I tend to like to start my stories with short declarative statements and then context creating paragraphs. Does it have to be from the beginning or anywhere in the story?

We don’t allow previews generally. The ten line rule was implemented for the Challenges and Requests forum, because we had a bout of users posting “examples” or parts of whole chapters for the challenges they were issuing or writing for. And by line I generally mean the amount of text that fits in the text box from left to right. As in, the text that I have put here so far is now “two lines and a half”. 

But I decided to allow for the time being, while we are still in Read Only mode, previews in the Promote a Story forum as well, with the cut off being 35 lines. This was only allowed to let our users give their readers something to look forward to, really, while we are waiting for the Archives to be back up and running. 

As soon as users can start posting on the Archives again, I will disallow story content in the Forums again. 

And story content is not allowed anywhere else in the forum, save for those ten lines in the C&R forum. 

And it can be from wherever you want, beginning, middle or end of your story. Just think of it as a teaser trailer, if that makes sense. Just anything you want that you think might make your readers happy, or keep them excited for the rest of your writing. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The review response thread for this story has been “up” since 2018.  I added the link to it to the first post in this thread earlier today.  I’ll also post it below.

https://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/66392-riding-the-lincoln-way-review-response-and-author-commentary/

I’m also working on Chapter 36.

Thanks for reading.

I’ve heavily revised Chapters 1, 3, and 4.  There aren’t any major plot changes, but I did do some “tightening up” and expanding the story.  I’m still working on Chapter 36.  If you like the story, but think I could tell it better; or think I’m telling it better than you could possibly imagine, then leave me a review to tell me.how I may improve your reading experience.  “It is the tale, not he who tells it.”  Stephen King.

Thank you in advance for those of you who have read it.

Edited by Wilde_Guess
why not?

• 2 months later...